Reviews for Pancakes
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Seriously, dude. This needs a sequel. :) I love the way you write. Great job! I really do hope you give this fic a chance. ;)
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
nice job!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Aw short yet adorebale fic here
TsundereProtagonist chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
LOL I will never look at pancakes the same way again.

Thanks very much, I enjoyed this.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Amazing story :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Heh, who doesn't love pancakes?

Keep the good writing.
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. It reminds me so much of those late night IHOP runs that I've been subjected to in the past. Pancakes are really good for the non-sober soul. :)

I also like the fact that you allowed the reader to use their imagination whenever Helga mentioned what she did with Arnold, repeatedly. :3 They could have been, you know, eating lots of ice cream, and burping... I know, that's not what they did, but you executed it real well from Helga's POV.

Good stuff! Really made my day brighter.
Azure129 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Omg, I loved this :D Lol, SO in character XD Especially Arnold with his little 'I apologize'-typical Arnold with all of his gentleman stuff. And then asking her if she'd like him to try anything specific next time and her just totally shocked that she gets to experience it again. Very nice one shot about the 'morning after' for these two ;)

Thank you!

Azure129 aka Jenna
Rachel Cabbit chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I enjoyed reading this :)

I love your descriptions and I think it was a good decision to use Helga's POV. They were very cute together and the descriptions of the sex were very hot.

Also, now I really, really want pancakes...

Thanks for this!