Reviews for A Solider's Last Stand
Guest chapter 29 . 7/8/2014
No. Is that it?! I don't believe it. You have to write more. It's so good. Please. Please. Please.
Post U Later chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
Oh God, No... If It Didn't Specifically Say 'NOT A DEATH FIC' In The Summary, Then I'd Be Screaming Expletives At You Right Now, Very Rude Ones That Would Make A Sailor Blush.

& God, Poor Sammy & John, Thinking That Dean's Dead, I Wonder How He Survived... Please Don't Tell Me That John Made A Deal Of Some Sort To Bring Dean Back.
Post U Later chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
OH GOD NO! DEAN! Please Oh Please Let That Be Nick Busting Though That Door To Save Him & Not John On The Phone! PLEASE! TTTT
Post U Later chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Thank God. He's Had Another Breakthrough, The Breakthrough Of All Breakthroughs. Now He Can Finally Confront Dean & Know What Needs To Be Said, Knows What Needs To Be Done.
Post U Later chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Uh Oh, Something's Out There, In The Dark. That's Not Good! It's Probably Zach...Zack? Whatever. Something's Out There & I'm Not 100% It's Human.

I Like That Dean Didn't Even Think About Leaving When He Could Have Easily Just Left. & I'm Glad That He's Happy Here & Can Laugh With Everyone. I'm Not Sure If He Laughed With John & Sam. Maybe Bobby, But I'm Pretty Sure John Would Scold Him If He Laughed With Sam, & Sam & Him Have A Little Bit Different Types Of Humor. So I'm Glad He Can Have A Good Laugh.
Post U Later chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Oh Man, Dean Totally Kicked Those Guy's Asses! Go Dean! But It's Also Sad Because He Can Never Truly Escape The Hunter Life... I Wonder If It'll Come Into Play Again In The Form Of A Hunt.

& Damn, How Sad. Dean Feels He Metaphorically Lost Sam Far Before He Physically Did. How Terrible A Feeling That Must Be.
Post U Later chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Oh Man, I Sure Hope Sammy Doesn't Hold Onto That Hate Or Let It Build, Or When He Sees Dean It'll All Come Out & Push Dean Away Even More.

& Someone's Bound To See Him! If Bobby Has 50 People On His List Looking Out For Him, Then & Each Of Those 50 People Have At Lest 1 Person Also Looking, That's 100, & Realistically, Each Of Those 50 Have At Least 3 Or More People Looking For Dean Too, That's 200 Right There. So Bobby Has Over 200 People Combing The USA Trying To Spot Dean. He'll Be Found Sooner Or Later. Even If Sooner Is 2 Months.
Post U Later chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Well, Dean's Got Himself A Job & An Apartment Now. That's Pretty Awesome! If Only It Were That Easy To Do. ;P
Post U Later chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Thank FUCKING God! It's About Time John Realized What He's Done To His Son. Now I Just Hope He Can Use His New Knowledge. He'll Have To FIND Dean First.
Post U Later chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Oh, Interesting. Dean's Found Himself A Little Niche To Fit Into, How Cute: Maybe A Girlfriend(Or Mother Figure, It Could Go Either Way At This Point) In Tessa, & A Young Father Figure In Nick.

BTW, Did You Name Her Tessa After The Reaper On Purpose, Or Is That Just A Coincidence? ;P
Ezra Scarlet chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
Oh gosh this story is pure perfection please update soon! Your display of their emotions is so beautiful, and how they work through it is even better. I just love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much please come back and update as soon as you are able to!
Post U Later chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Oh Man, Poor Dean. I Really Hope That John Pulls His Head Out Of His Ass. Dean Really Needs A Father,
Post U Later chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Oh Man, That Letter Was Heart Breaking! At Least They Know What They Were Doing To Dean Now. They Deserve Their Guilt!
Post U Later chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Good For Dean, He Can't Stay There & Feel Human, He Needs To Find Something Else, With People He Can At Least Think Capable Of Love, Therefore Capable Of Loving Him. He Needs To Learn That His Family Can Love Him, & His Family Needs To Learn To Show That They Do Love Him. I Mean Bobby For Crying Out Loud Told Him He Loved Him. & He's Not Even Blood Family! Seriously, It's Pretty Sad That John Can't Even Tell His Son That He Loves Him. Painfully Sad.
& Poor Dean, Thinking Of Himself Like That. He Definitely Needs Some Time Away From His So Called Family.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Oh God Poor Dean. He Really Needs To Get Out Of There Before He Kills Someone... Or Worse, Kills Himself.
Hopefully Letting Out A Little Emotion Will Help In The Short Run, But In The Long Run, He Definitely Needs Years Of Therapy.