Reviews for My last mission with my husband
Anon chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Love this story! Please update it soon!
jwarden chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Great story, taking a little long, but hey get it out there! Was surprised to see Steph with Bobby, it's nice, but felt sure that it was Ranger. Bobby's a sweetie. Feel sure that something bad is gonna be in the works.
First Generation Scot chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
i love this story! Just caught up with it. I am nervous about "my last mission with my husband." Forgive me, but as a long time reader of FF, I worry that something really bad will happen to Bobby. On another note, seven chapters in almost two years? Will I live long enough to see the end of this story? Give me an idea of number of chapters so I can determine if I can actually follow this story! LOL1
Hillmorrr chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
So happy for an update! Love the Steph-Bobby connection, and eagerly awaits more chapters. Thanks for sharing!
janetfan150 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
So happy to see a new chapter for this story. Don't keep us waiting to see how the distraction and party goes. Can't wait.
Margaretlucylu chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Sooo dang glad to see this story back..yay for you..glad she is crashing the party..glad ranger is in on plan..
SapphireJ chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Any chance of an update to this one? I just re-read it and would really like it to get finished. There aren't enough Steph/Bobby pairings out there!
Margaretlucylu chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
i really do hope u update this soon bobby and stephanie married is just tooo good of a story
financebabe chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
So glad to see this story is back! Great update, now what did Steph miss?
jen chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
i lurv this story soooooo much! great chapter!
BeautifulBabeForever chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Glad to see a new chapter. I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see the confrontation with her mother. Hopefully Grandma goes wild. Looking forward to more.
janetfan150 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Glad to see an update! It has been a while. Looking forward to the distraction.
Kathy Hiester chapter 6 . 2/11/2011