Reviews for The Problem With Harry's Saving People Thing
Amyethious chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
please continue and update soon.
Lientjuhh chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
I like it.. well done.. :D
Lanna97 chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Adorei o capítulo,principalmente a parte " da onde vem os bebês elfos? " rsrsrsrsrs morri de ri!Estou ansiosa pelos próximos capítulos...
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
So cute! Though there wasn't much kid time in this chapter, but I liked the way you are showing Harry's relationship with Kreacher. I can't wait to see reactions to the kids at the party. I thought the whole house elf mindset was really creative and way more understandable than JKR's (not that she really explained it). Please update soon.
rileylunawolf chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
This story is so friggin adorable! It's awesome and I love it!
Can't wait for more.
cuteknight101 chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
Update!
I love this!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Awesome. :)

I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
I like the story. it's well writen too.
fhippogriff chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Very much enjoying your story. Kreacher is a great character. That line about rebelling by not polishing the silverware - classic!
RRW chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
This story is BRILLIANT! I wonder if Harry will explore what is happening to other orphans in the war too since St. Mungos is turning them away?
Silvermane1 chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
I like how Harry treats his little helpers I hope Kreacher finds his lost love.
alix33 chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
"Laboratory of Doom", hehehe.
"Where do baby elves come from?" Kreacher's Butterbeer decorated the carpet and he coughed. Waving a hand to clear the mess as he tried to breathe again, Kreacher took back all the positive thoughts he'd had. "Sorry Kreach that was bad timing," Harry blushed. Kreacher glared. "Master be knowing of the birds and the bees, yes?" Kreacher said inwardly pleading to every deity he knew of. The Blacks had been an Old Family and worshiped the Roman gods so Kreacher knew a fair number." - Hehehe, I want the list of deities Kreacher pleaded to.
"I'm useless at all this stuff aren't I?" Harry asked. Kreacher nodded solemnly causing Harry to snort with laughter." - Hehehe.
"I hate the thought of owning you or bossing you around. You're people with thoughts and feelings." "Kreacher know. That be why Kreacher loves you and why Dobby loved you. Master is the best," Kreacher shrugged. There wasn't really much more he could say. Harry was the best person, being, he had ever met. Harry was caring, kind and respected everyone regardless of their species. Kreacher was proud of him and the man that he was becoming. "Thanks Kreacher. I love you too," Harry hugged the old elf. "You know that slavery was abolished in the muggle world hundreds of years ago?" "Human slavery banned here many years ago too. But wizards be seeing house elves as creatures. Be seeing Goblins too!" Kreacher pointed out. "Yeah and that's gone so well for them…" Harry said thinking of all the Goblin Rebellions that Binns had bored him with. "Maybe there should be a house elf rebellion?" "Where we is not polishing the silverware?" Kreacher drawled sarcastically making Harry laugh." - Hehehe.
That guest list for Harry's birthday party sounds cool so far, pity about Hermione not being able to attend.
Hericus C chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
That was cute.
Harry50 chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
I've enjoyed the story so far. It's refreshing to see something different. Waiting for the continuation
alix33 chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
EW. I cringe at Harry having anything similar to the stuff the dreadful Dursleys had.
Yay! for Oakey's sentiments about Harry.
Kreacher's near-despair about Harry's seeming ignorance was a bit funny.
I LOVE Kreacher's long term goals for Harry and George.
Yum! for the house having a study AND a library, I covet both of those rooms, or house with them in, like nobody's business. And I understand the need for a potions lab away from those two rooms.
Yay! for the nice big lab George got.