Reviews for Freedom Dreamer
BlackxAlphaxYaoi chapter 1 . 19h
XD this was amazing I loved it keep up the good work!
era-romance chapter 5 . 12/4/2017
I love u lol lol lol
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
That was so beautiful. I loved reading Freedom Dreamer and the ending fit so well. It's one of my favourites of your stories though I haven't read them all. Yet.
Xireana Prime chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
XD I forgot how awesome this story was!~ reading it again was a joy!
RowanRhys chapter 5 . 1/23/2017
This was absolutely AMAZING! I'm so glad I found your fics. This one, in particular, is so original, and I truly appreciate the characterizations and descriptions that made it all come alive on my mental movie screen. Outstanding!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
I quite enjoyed this work. I've been looking for a good and decent fanfiction for a while before I found this one. Everything was very well put together. Well done.
Astronauts chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
Why on earth is he telling literally everyone that Ace is Rogers son?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
Damn! He sure lived out his life but it's also quite sad how he lost a lot too. This was absolutely wonderful and I really enjoyed reading it.
TheSlyDragon chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
What a fun fic! I like how to story was made, with all the characters coming together.
They ending was great, i love the omake most, especially when Harry sounded like his public death was boring and disappointing. Keep up and continue to write fics like this!
I just wish that it was longer though..,
Lunary chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
Good Story well written :)

Regards,
Lunary
blackbloodywolf chapter 4 . 2/17/2016
that's it? nooo I wanted more!
Lemonkittylove chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
that was awesome!thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
loved it. it was amazing thank u for writing another awsome story
Pleasanttrouble chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Oh my god! Read this in two days, around school, homework, and volunteering, and I loved it. I was crying at the end and know my family thinks i'm crazy, well more so than usual. I loved this! I lmost wish it went on more.
listerblossomtea chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
I have a question... Just WHO did Harry end up sending Ace off with?

Other than that, great story! I really enjoyed it!