Reviews for Freedom Dreamer
Damn! He sure lived out his life but it's also quite sad how he lost a lot too. This was absolutely wonderful and I really enjoyed reading it.
TheSlyDragon chapter 5 . 7/15
What a fun fic! I like how to story was made, with all the characters coming together.
They ending was great, i love the omake most, especially when Harry sounded like his public death was boring and disappointing. Keep up and continue to write fics like this!
I just wish that it was longer though..,
Lunary chapter 5 . 2/21
Good Story well written :)

Regards,
Lunary
blackbloodywolf chapter 4 . 2/17
that's it? nooo I wanted more!
Lemonkittylove chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
that was awesome!thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
loved it. it was amazing thank u for writing another awsome story
Pleasanttrouble chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Oh my god! Read this in two days, around school, homework, and volunteering, and I loved it. I was crying at the end and know my family thinks i'm crazy, well more so than usual. I loved this! I lmost wish it went on more.
listerblossomtea chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
I have a question... Just WHO did Harry end up sending Ace off with?

Other than that, great story! I really enjoyed it!
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
That's kind of adorable, but you missed Sabo going about it this way.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
I'd be interested in a piece from the perspectives of the various kids he took in. Or maybe a canon-verse cross. Either way, this is a pretty cool story.
Frog's princess chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
There is a certain whimsy and sense of fun in your writing that I really enjoy. It's currently past 1:30am and I should sleep, but I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the few of your stories I've read. I will read more, and intend to write more reviews when awake. In the mean time, thank you for your writings.
Random Reviewer chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
I've taken to calling Harry the "father of Pirates".

All pirates. Is there anyone who won't become Harry's adopted kid?
Venus914 chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Is Shank a squib? Didn't he get magic from Harry?
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
I fucking fell in love with this story! It was just too perfect, too amazing! I wished there was more but STILL, it was GREAT! Love it!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
I can't see Ace realistically acting or sounding so mature at 4. Is there a reason you did it this way? I'd be interested to know. But otherwise some minute details, this fic is amazingly well done. Thank you!