Reviews for Freedom Dreamer
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I like this story! Muahahaha!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
very goooooooood!
fellow chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Nice.
tinawinna chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was a really good family adventure Harry Potter and one piece crossover. It had me smiling at all the chapters as I read then. I especially like how you ended it with Harry deciding it was time for him to die and how he wanted to die, but in the end deciding he couldn't leave his children just yet. :)
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. :D
tinawinna chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
:) Harry really does have a big heart. And on his crew there are 7 kids, 1 teenager, and 3 adults including himself. (chuckle) Majority of them he's saved. :)
tinawinna chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
:) I'm so glad that Belle I'd alive and that Harry was able to save the island and everyone on it. Although its sad what happened to his crew.
Olives scribes reactions to both his magic and his staged money. Yay, he's going to the grand line with his family. :)
tinawinna chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Harry is such a great guy taking in all of these children who become great people and pirates. I feel bad that he eventually says goodbye to all of them so they can start they're own adventures.
tinawinna chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This seems like an interesting crossover and I'm liking the story so far. Poor Harry, having to say goodbye to his children so soon, even if its so they can grow up to be the great men they're grow up to be.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
hahahaha, amazingly sweet story
charm13insomnia chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
ha ha ha ha great ending
Drygannon chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
*wipes a tear out of my eye* I can find no words good enough to describe how epic your story is
Ice Night chapter 5 . 10/2/2013