Reviews for Breaking All Barriers
Nancy chapter 11 . 9/20
Such fun to read! Christmas Eve and the "boyfriend" reveal is going to be so exciting. Thanks. More soon please.
bellapaige88 chapter 1 . 7/19
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or fun facts, sometimes songs that the chapter reminds me of. I talk more to the characters then the writer. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy.

Babe, you just described Jess

Sookie wasn’t a bridesmaid? I find that odd.

This is a really good story, but grammar is your friend. Do you have a beta?

Okay, you just switched from ‘mom’ to ‘mum’
Nancy chapter 5 . 7/17
Hey, not fair! But it fine: I am really looking forward to more soon. I am impressed that Rory had the courage and conviction to get to Jess' apartment at such (at such an unheard of hour for the Gilmore girls!) early hour and knock on his door. Very impressive!

More soon please~
Amelia Wolfson chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
You might want to give your first chapter a once-over, specifically the beginning up until where it says Rory POV. You keep switching between first and third person, and it gets confusing if the reader forgets or has trouble making the adjustment mentally. I'm not trying to be rude or mean, but some folks would rather stop reading than try to remember to adjust the pronouns.
twilightismydrug chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
This story is super cute. It just needs to be edited badly. I really liked it though!
Jeremy Shane chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
groovy Story
Scarlet3086 chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
I'm excited for the wedding!
MilkyWayTae chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
love the chapter i'm a new reader and i just finished i can't believe it's the last chapter soon.
Jeremy Shane chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Great Chapter & More Please
Jeremy Shane chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
james34yo chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Before I continue just a question are you british lol since I've never heard someone use the word telly as television in any fanfiction if you are awesome though :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 10/3/2012