Reviews for Breaking All Barriers
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Great story but terribly written. So many tense changes in the same sentence, missing words, unnecessary duplicates of words. Really should have been proof read before posting
jordana60 chapter 34 . 12/7/2016
That was intense. great labor and delivery scene. I can't wait to find out their names!
jordana60 chapter 33 . 12/7/2016
The shower was a perfect Lorelai/Rory shower! The gifts were clever, and the cribs were astounding. Even Emily got in on the action! But the best part was Jess reading to the babies. It gave me chills it was so something so sexy about a man and his children and Jess is off to a great start!
Nancy chapter 32 . 12/4/2016
Everyone is happy and healthy - wonderful! Their new SUV. Good for them.
jordana60 chapter 32 . 12/5/2016
these last 2 chapters were adorable. Witty and cute and smart. The 2 of them playing with the babies was too cute for words. The banter was great. Call me Ishmael...very funny!. Cant wait for more
Nancy chapter 30 . 12/2/2016
Glad the pains were false ones. Now, what did the townies say - yay or nay? Rory can be pretty compelling. Thanks. More soon please.
Nancy chapter 28 . 11/29/2016
Practice is good for Jess and Rory - but who is doing more of the practicing? Ah, one girl and one boy - so nice for them! Won't be long now. Thanks so much. More soon please.
Nancy chapter 26 . 11/25/2016
So nice to see Jess and Rory together and ever so happy! And twins soon! Emily won't change. But Jess is in/coming to the Hollow! That will be fun. Thanks. More soon please.
snowwygirl4 chapter 26 . 11/26/2016
I really like this. I'm usually iffy about Jess but I really liked this story! More soon please! :)
firedarkness chapter 26 . 11/25/2016
gemelos que lindo, gracias por continuar escribiendo jess & rory forever
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Being re-WRITTEN, not re-wrote
Nancy chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
Isn't a family meal together a real treat? (or is that a real threat?) Hurricane Emily has done it again! Jess and Rory are having a baby! They will be such great parents. (How awkward is it that Emily invited Lorelai and Luke - and Christopher also? Why does she purposely do this awful things?) Thanks. More soon please.
LC42 chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
I see nothing changed in Emily she still wishes Logan was with Rory. So glad Rory step in and told Emily off. What the he'll is Chris doing there. I can't wait to read how Emily reaction is when Roeu told her about the baby. I know Luke and Lorelai will be thrilled but what about Chris. Please update soon.
Nancy chapter 19 . 11/17/2016
Glad that Amelia is born and that Lorelai - even though slow to mend - will be fine in time. I am sure that Luke is beyond exhausted butt is doing the very best he can. Will sounds like a great little guy. So Rory has made her decision about her money. Wanting to share with her siblings is great, but I am concerned about Luke not knowing. Surely, sometime, someway, he will find out and even though he would realize that Rory did it out of pure love, it might still sting and make him feel that he couldn't do enough for his kids and needed help from Rory. Maybe, but maybe not. A great story! Would love to see Rory and Jess' new house. Thanks much. More soon please.
mollymaefarrell chapter 19 . 11/17/2016