Reviews for Overheard
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 3/14
just write belongs to Carter return if lost on his forehead
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
nice. I wasn't sure if Sam was going to comment but I'm glad you made her 'confront' them :)

Now, I'm completely with whomever it was in the reviews who asked for a companion piece about Sam :)
mgamberger chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Go Sam! Very funny. Loved1
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This was fantastic! Loved it! Now how about the flipside where the men are drooling over a certain blonde scientist...? :)
Mandarax chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I don't know how I haven't read this until now but oh my god. its great. Absolutely loved it.

And it's so exactly how I think of Jack. Yummy. Maybe not now when he's Fat Jack, now's he's just a big candy. But back then before he went to DC... Yummy. :)
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Laughed then re-read a bit and laughed again. Could we have more snapshots of others' reactions, pretty please?
Anna chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I loved this! It made me smile sooo much. Very accomplished as ever, thank you.
ShipperWriter chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
ROFL! This is better than the one you posted on GW! Awesome job!
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Excellent. Definitely like (love?) the new and improved version. :)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
You had me hooked on this story from the very beginning and I started grinning like an idiot, simply because it reminded me of my little comment to Rick about his hands when I met him in Vancouver. I told you about that. Thanks for writing this, I'll be grinning the rest of the day.
Cassie Valentine chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
LOL! I love Carter being all HBIC.

Very nice.
prometheus chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Very cool Sam. Now if only you'll do the companion piece. Afterall, its impossible that the predominantly male SGC would not have drooled over someone with that statueque face of Carter's. Those enormous blue blue animae eyes, that golden head and not to mention those legs. Its a pretty lethal combination, and thats not even getting to the brains. I wonder how many concussions that poor Lt. Simmons had.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
It's official. I'm getting you in the writers room for the third movie and you are including this scene.

Sassy Sam is possibly one of my all-time favourites, and you just made me grin so wide my face almost cracked. (I would have laughed, but mum is sleeping)

So, yeah, you rock... again... and I've favourited this because nothing cheers me up more than suggestive comments and the mocking of giddy teenage girls aka myself.

Thank you, and good night *bow, exit stage left*

xox Ellie

(yes, I'm in a weird mood today...)
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
*They all sighed together in perfect harmony. Like some eerie sort of Stepford acolytes.*

Sadly, I'd be right with them!
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010