Reviews for Ela Agapi Mou Mila
Demi.T. Greca chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I enjoyed your story very much!

I like it when people use Greek, especially the way you did it.

You know here, in Greece, we like talking Greek to tourists because they have a hard time understanding or trying to repeat Greek words after us. (it's funny some times too but that's not the point.)

So, your story has an original background.(we use our language when we don't want others to understand and I find ultimately cute that Mac caught the last phrase and tried to translated.

It's pretty hard for a foreigner and it shows just how much he loves her.

Really good job.

PS. Sorry to say that but I can't actually understand what you mean at the beginning. the "Skeftese kat kai ksero pou thelis na me to pis?" question. Might want to take another look at the order of the words. :D
smut1956 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This is amazing and so perfect. I love that she lets the words slip and something about the tone of them and her voice sets Mac off detecting like the first class investigator he is.

From start to finish, I love every words of this. It's terrific.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
blackrose538 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Aaawww :) Mac trying to talk Greek that was sweet!

Great job!
MARNIC chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Sweet, funny and Greek! I loved it. Btw you got the translation good, well done! And i just came across it, lol, so i am reviewing now!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
That's lovely.
shawdoo chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Very sweet! Thanks for sharing!
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
What a sweet! Love it! What a beautiful short story!
Denese25 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I 've often wondered if the line was actually scripted or did Melina ad-lib it. The world may never know!

Love the story, though!
SMackedCaskett chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
So sweet...!

I understand Greek to a very (VERY) limited extent, but when she said it on the show I was like 'did she just say "agapi mou"? You don't say that to just anyone!". Such a happy SMACked moment... Good times.

This is such a precious story! It's hard to describe.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I really enjoyed this :) It was very sweet and i liked how you wrote Mac and Stella here. I never realised that about the episode! I'll have to re-watch it :) Very nice that Mac called round to see Stella as well.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
First off you are most welcome for help my dear but thank you for the warm dedication, truly means a lot!

I loved this eppy, especially certain scenes and glad you took this and ran with it. :D

*my love* - sighs. Loved both of them musing about those two simple words. Glad Mac was so determined to figure out the meaning and then of course to go and see her about it.

cute the way mac's thoughts drifted about her state of dress the best part was him removing his ring and then showing her his reasearch. And the ending was very sweet. Thanks for the beautiful mental image. Well done!

AiP
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
As I knew I would, I loved this piece:) And I had NO idea that was what she said then! But wow, I wish Mac had indeed been more inquistive and did check that! Fortunately we've got you:))

You know I love this episode and I love your writing so combining the two was a true feast:) And thank you so much for the dedication, I'm honoured and you can be sure it works both ways, my friend:)

As always, you've captured them both spot-on and showed so much emotion! I really liked how you depicted Mac doing his little research - that's how I do it as well;) And I'm glad he acted on this.

A beautiful piece, goes to my fave list straight away:)