Reviews for Rage
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
wow..I just am amazed how you can pull my emotions many ways so easily! starting from desperate...then anger...sadness..then..then the happiness in the end. I just...wow. totally speechless. This is so beautiful and thanks for sharing this masterpiece!
lipstickonsunflowers chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Fuck yeah a RuAme!
INCUBUS3 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
D'aaaaaaawwwwww! Gotta love that fluff. Great story, very enjoyable.
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Fantastic story -favorites-
Caitlyn
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I send you my mail again (fortunately you can delete anonymous review).
So...

Hope you'll see it this time !
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hey ! It's me (again). Finally I'm really intersting in translating this one because I love it so much ! I saw your don't enable people to send you a message, so I write an anonymous review instead (so you'll can delete it if you want). In order to contact me, you can use my email adress :
kimi. itachi gmail. com
I hope this site will not censure it !
If you are interested, please contact me. I will tell you more about the way I translate an other story and you will tell me if you agree. But... just contact me, please. Sometimes, I ask people for a translation and they don't answer me at all. I don't want this to happen again. So please contact me even if you're not okay with letting me translate it in french.
hope to hear from you soon !
kimi-ebi
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I just read it and... oh, it's awesome, just awesome ! So sad, so beautiful, so... just wow, awesome, just awesome.
Normally I don't read RusAme and noncon England/America but I don't know why, with your story I tried, and I don't regret it. It's so beautiful, so sad... It's a long OS, but so beautiful, so heartbreaking, so PERFECT...
I love the way you describe America and Russia's relationship. I've already said it, I don't like this pairing, but this is so cute here ! I think I will read more about the both ! Russia takes care of America, Amercia who's broken, it's so sad...
And, it's about rape, but there's no graphic scene and it's just perfect. It moved me a lot and we dont need graphic scenes to be heartbroken. And... it's so realistic ! I mean, some of the people who write rapefics are not realistic at all and I hate it so much. Here it's just perfect.
I love the way you wrote it. I mean, I couldn't turn my eyes and stop reading it. You words are powerful, just... I couldn't stop reading, I couldn't... And now I just can't find my words in order to explain what I love so much about it.
So... just thank you, thank you so much for it. It's awesome, you're awesome, you have a great talent. Don't stop writting, please. You should write other texts like this (and right now I will look at your profile page). And thank you so much for this one. It's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.
You know what ? I'm a translator, and I only learn english at school (so excuse me for the mistakes I surely made). I go on this site to improve myself cause I love this language, and I'm strong enough to read your text without any problem. Now I have already a lot to translate, and I don't have time for a new one with my own textes and my translations. It's too bad, really. But you know what ? Perhaps I will ask you for a translation in the future. Because I love it so much and your text is so beautiful (and will be beautiful too in french :)). But it's not for soon. Now... now I just want to thank you so much for sharing this one.
kimi-ebi
unlabeledpunk chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Great story, keep up the awesome work, and my father is a Russian linguist and told me that 'Ebuchaya ty mraz' essentially means 'you fucking scum' or something along those lines.
kspadawan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Ooh, loved this. So much emotion and very well written. Loved it! :)
skyspottedshadow chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Note- This review is written by two ridiculously different people. One angry and sarcastic (the owner) And one that is famous for gushing. I'm sure you can figure out which part is written by whom.

Terribly awesome and awesomly terrible, if you know what I mean. To start the actual review I must say one thing: England, you total assholesque, son-of-a-bitch dick! So much for being a fucking gentleman, you rapist douchebag. (this is toward England in this fic, normally I'm all "Hah, England has a funny accent, thus he is a decent guy.")

THIS part is for you, Max: *inhales deeply* HOLY GOD THAT WAS AWESOME. I just... I've never read something like this. Such a great mix of Angsty and heartbreak and raw violence, mixed with both love and an extremely fluffy ending. I mean, I'm usually not one to like detailed descriptions of someone beating the hell out of another guy (*voice from background* "But I do!"), but in this case, it somehow gave me joy to read about Russias thorough asskicking of England.
And the interaction between Russia and America was just... *flails* Preciously perfect. I would continue to gush about your awesomness, but that would probably require more than one review, and I'm probably overwhelming you just with this, so... yeah. Love it!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was absolutely amazing! I love it!
Mo0Chroi chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
o_o Wow... that's the best thing I can come up with... Very awesome... very, very awesome... Wow...
Hi chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Beautiful... Damn you england
ninjakat405 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wonderful. Really, really wonderful; in a twisted, sadistic way, but still very amazing. The way this is written and just...the whole plot-every time I read this i want to cry.
Pish chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wow, this is such a lovely emotional piece. Hon, this was nicely done. Thank you.