Reviews for Perfection
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
XD

Pooja!

I have to say, rarepairs are always awesome. Penny/JFF and Penny/Marc might be two of my favs. :3

This story was so much more than just "interesting"-it made me kinda giddy since you started with a Marcus line yet went on to describe her romance with Justin. It was as if Penny could feel her world falling apart and colors in her vision were graying...

And then Marcus shows up and everything's vivid again. How deliciously evil. B3

I would love to see a separate Penny/Marc! Perhaps a small sequel to this...? *consider it requested!*

*favs over and over and-*

Oh yeah, *lol*. I love your own "Because of LOVE" quote. Ahmayzing!

*fav*

-mew, x333
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Really interesting pairings. When I saw the pairings in the story I thought, oh, interesting, and it was.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That was an original and interesting story. Your portrayal of Marcus made it easy to understand why Penelope wanted him instead, and the description of her life with Justin showed why it was that she had loved him. I liked the quote at the beginning too - you used it nicely. Great job!
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was really great! I liked how simple it was and how wonderfully written it was. I like the idea of not wanting perfection and how you explained that. I loved it!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh, that was really good! I loved each time you emphasized things by repeating the words together. The daffodils vs roses comparison with perfection and what she wants was simply beautifully done. I wonder though, would she really be happy with Marcus? Will that need for perfection ever go away? Oh, I adore pieces that make me think! This is a fantastic piece of work!
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I liked it! I loved the part with the daffodils and roses that was soo cute lol:D Interesting pairing too! :)Good job!
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Wow. First time I ever read of this pairing. Although it really is quite interesting how you made it work. Definitely did a great job on this. I like how in the ending, Penelope didn't strive for perfection anymore. Wonderfully written. :)

-ESSie
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
How cute. I like it.
halloweenbaby chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I really liked this, I've never really read any fics about well...any of these characters but I like what you did with them a lot.
dancergirl7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Such an interesting two pairings!

I really really liked and enjoyed this!