Reviews for I Don't Miss You
Boba Addict chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Here's a review. :3 LOL Sorry, I almost never write reviews and immediately fave them. XD

But I loved this~~

~Peace! Apple-chan~
AmeHime1798 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
My eyes widen slightly and feel a smile tug at my lips. I quickly return to my usual passive expression.

"I wish to know why you've called me, cross-dresser." I say in my usual monotone.

"I wanted to talk to you. There; your wish is granted. Should I go back into my bottle now?" He says sarcastically. Loved it!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Very sweet. :3 Description could have been a little better, but otherwise it was good. :3
THE ZEEBRA KING chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
one word

AWESOME

that's what I think of this fic! -*

gosh, I want a sandwich...

BOW DOWN TO THE ZEEBRA KING!
tnygrl-happiness.matters chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I'm at a loss for words for 2 reasons; 1. because it was really good and 2. because... I"M SO TIIIRED! well bye :)
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
it's cute! XD
61wisampa chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
XD absolutely great! i love this pairing!
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 9/15/2010

Sequel? ;D

~
Eu Nakamura chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
so adorable! .

keep up the good work xD

faves x3
Haruka Sumairu chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Darnit! Why didn't I log on sooner? ...

Awww~ You dedicated it to me! You shouldn't have!

Anyways, this was really good. It's too cute! I liked how you wrote it in present tense, and that you even made them kiss! :D (super awesome). It's not cliche at all~

Also...a sequel? That would be nice... ;)
Whats-in-between chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
this was good~~~ I seriously think she was in denial. I loved ur story!
xenophileCorvid chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This was really cute, and I enjoyed reading it :D I was so glad for another rimahiko oneshot, since no one seems to be posting them lately (probably because of school). And I think that writing it in present-tense added something to tone of the story that was very important. Also, I liked how your ending reflected both the title and the beginning, tying everything together.

You did a really good job :)
Riri-chi chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
It was cute.

I demand that you do a sequel! D:

It would be nice to see one.

xD

~r i r i
Aquatwin chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
It must be said:

d-AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I thought this was absolutely adorable, especially how you say so much in so little words w I just want to glomp you for making such a cute story. Brava times 10000. ;D

-Bonnie