Reviews for Justice University
janahjean chapter 27 . 10/2
oh god that dating advise coming from bruce is awesome! i laugh so hard. the rescue of the hat is funny as heck this is a beautiful chpter
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 27 . 10/1
This was quite touching, and great job with Wally and Linda's subplot.

keep the good writing.
denyz chapter 27 . 10/1
OH SHEEIT, man, I'm so, so, so, so happy! You just brightened my day!
chapiadita chapter 1 . 7/14
I started to read your story and it's good I love it. I like how you describe each character and they fit so well. I like how you write Clarck unlike D.C. Who make the bats the best of all of them. Every one is equal kee it up, I'm only in chap 11, still have a ton to read
Alanharper chapter 26 . 7/2
This is one amazing story! I was just carried away by the depth each character is represented. I liked the college scene in which you set the story in as there are not many stories like that out there. I also liked the relationship each character has with the other especially the banter between Bruce and Clark. I especially loved the development of the romance between Clark and Diana as I think they make a wonderful couple. I liked the way how you took the slow burn path that keep the reader wondering will they won't they? In every chapter. Basically I just want to say that I love your story and encourage you to keep going on with this wonderful story.
Diana handled that and Clark beautifully. These moments they share just show how much they connect on a different level and I know they young now but they belong together. Even if it takes them 10 years again to realize it.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 26 . 6/30
Excellent job here, and yeah, Bruce has a good point about trying to make up to Clark, but apologizing wouldn't hurt either.

bsm1204 chapter 25 . 6/24
I absolutely love this story and all the characters. I hope you have Clark and Diana get together soon, Clark's dumb mistake was dumb but they were so close and I just really want to see them get together, they should be together! I love the implantation of Zod and Krypton and the intrigue with Clark and I'm interested in why Zod is after Clark and what may happen to him but again please have Diana and Clark get together soon, like next chapter soon, this feels like.a big story with Clark and Zod and Bruce researching it all and Diana being there for Clark, it makes me tjink she's his other half and she will help him get through whatever happens. But I'm a sappy romantic honestly. Well I hope you update soon here or on your blog which I'm going to start checking both daily. Great work
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 25 . 6/22
Hey, very cool updating here. Thanks for posting it.

Yeah, Bruce sometimes is too smart for his own good.

denyz chapter 25 . 6/22
Man... you update it like once every 5 months.. and then you end it with a cliffhanger. By the way, this is the only story where the updates are so much afar in between and I still remember the plotline of the story, which means you're doing a good job. Awesome chapter, keep up the good work:)
SAX713 chapter 25 . 6/22
Is this just reloading the same chapter?
Antonyfal2 chapter 24 . 6/17
Please update soon!
kingeddie16ne chapter 24 . 2/17
Hey dude I really enjoy this story a lot and I only usually follow and favorite the author and the story and leave no messages but this is a rare time because I love this stoey a lot. I have one question to ask, when we will see CK/DP on a date?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 24 . 2/4
Excellent updating. And cool way to introduce the Kryptonian villains to your fic.

denyz chapter 24 . 2/4
this chapter was truly amazing, the story is still great and I'm looking forward to the next chapters. keep up the good work.