Reviews for Justice University
kingeddie16ne chapter 24 . 2/17
Hey dude I really enjoy this story a lot and I only usually follow and favorite the author and the story and leave no messages but this is a rare time because I love this stoey a lot. I have one question to ask, when we will see CK/DP on a date?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 24 . 2/4
Excellent updating. And cool way to introduce the Kryptonian villains to your fic.

Keep the good writing.
denyz chapter 24 . 2/4
this chapter was truly amazing, the story is still great and I'm looking forward to the next chapters. keep up the good work.
Rorschach-Karnak chapter 23 . 12/21/2016
Come on man, don't forget about wally and Linda.
Nice detective work with Bruce, by the way.
Book girl fan chapter 23 . 12/14/2016
Good thing they sorted that out!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/13/2016
Well it's about time you updated! Man, even though you didn't update for like forever, I never deleted your story. It is one of my all time favorites!
Falcon6 chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
I am enjoying this story quite a bit, but you can't put three people the size of Clark, Diana and Bruce in a Lamborghini. They are two seater cars only and there is not much room inside them.
SpiritFighter208 chapter 23 . 11/28/2016
Finally they make up. That was pretty stupid of Clark to judge his own character n ignore Diana. Glad u updated so soon!
TS24 chapter 23 . 11/27/2016
Great chapter, really enjoyed it and thought Clark was perfectly within his character.

Anway I am extremely happy and excited to see you are updating. This is easily one of the best AU story's on the site. Anyway amazing job like always and I can't wait to read more.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 23 . 11/26/2016
Excellent update here, and yeah, this is the kind of stuff Bruce would do to fix a relationship's problem. And also, good touch about Clark not mentioning Diana's mother and how she influenced his behavior; he didn't want Diana to get angry with her mom.

Keep the good writing.
denyz chapter 23 . 11/26/2016
Finally! After.. years, I guess, another chapter! Thank you! :) Amazing.
SpiritFighter208 chapter 22 . 8/4/2016
Plz plz plz continue this?! What happens between Clark and Diana?!
DashBoy47 chapter 18 . 5/19/2016
Clark made me laugh, love your story.
Factsfromfiction chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
The reason batman is never really seen doing detective work is because it is tedious to show on comic especially when batman first appeared around 1964
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2015