Reviews for Justice University
Oh, how wish u would update this story...it is so good and different from the norm. Please, if u have time, write for ur fans of this story...it would be greatly appreciated.
Chofis Garcia chapter 22 . 5/21
Please please please update this soon. It's a great story and I want to know what happens next.
Come on man I've been waiting for ages, when are you going to continue man
brightwing11 chapter 11 . 3/16
This chapter was by far my favorite, mostly for the way you explained the relationship between Bruce and Clark. Your characterization is spot-on. There is something profound and wonderful bout your writing, so I hope you don't give it up. Thanks so much!
epic story
Pls pls finish this story because this is amazing and probably one of the best stories I've read on fanfiction! XD
Tandy Sandman chapter 12 . 1/1
Ah but I doubt Dumbledore can fight as well with a sword as Gandalf the White. Loving your story, hope you will finish it.
AyaWayne chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Ugh, i have to say that i love this fic but i love even more Bruce and Diana, and seems like u preffer Bruce and Selina and I just hate them togheter :( im actually very upset that didnt work for Bruce and Diana, in my point of view, they're perfect for each other because they are what each other need. Annyway, i will keep reading now. But really, REALLY UPSET right now! Lol.
OlicityShipper chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I hate to sound picky, but as someone who is from NIGERIA and is very "African", there is nothing worse than categorixing Afirca as a country... which it eems you are doing. Give J'onn a country not a continent... I cringe everytime you say his home in "africa" that like saying his home in "europe"

Not accurate.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
Wonderful battle scenes, and a good way to show that Bruce can't be right all the time.

Sorry I hadn't reviewed before. The alert system fails constantly.

Keep the good writing.
gen815 chapter 22 . 6/4/2014
Completely fell in love with your story. I hope you continue it. Thanks!
The Neutrino chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
Ah, so that's how the Lantern Corps is integrated into this universe.

I like the introspection of what makes a good relationship with opposites attract not being the be all end all of relationship metrics.

Also, Diana has one hell of an effect.
The Neutrino chapter 17 . 4/29/2014
All aboard for the feel trip.
The Neutrino chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
This is not puberty. This is puberty's big brother on steroids.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/24/2014
Fantastic story. Like your writing style. Diana and Clark are written so well. Hope this will be Diana/Clark. Thanks