Reviews for Justice University
Fantastic story. Like your writing style. Diana and Clark are written so well. Hope this will be Diana/Clark. Thanks
krazie4kaldiana chapter 22 . 1/18
Oohh. Awesome. Story. I hope to. See. More. Updates. This. Fic. . fascinating
robinfan99 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I agree, a as pretty as aphrodite as wide as athena!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
(Reply to the darkend words) You did a good job with it.
AMAZING!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/4/2013
I don't understand, this story was going so well and then you stop writing. I've been waiting for so long for this story to be continued. When will you be writing the next chapter.
TheHuntressofstories chapter 22 . 9/11/2013
This is a very good story. The plot, the characters, heck, even the actual way you use you words is good!
One thing I would advise is while you may want to post chapters of your stories, this isn't the place. True, its advertising, but this is a FanFic, and people are reading this. This Fic shouldn't be used, and its a pretty good Fic too.
The twist with the BMWW and the SMWW was good. I've always been a BMWW, but in this story... You had me convinced that SMWW is the way to go.
Love the way you can keep the characters in character without their superpowers. It shows that they are real people.
Hope to see an update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Bb and ww
sultana chapter 22 . 6/25/2013
iM IN LOVE with your story Justice University! :) could you please finish it?!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
When will u be writing the next chapter. I've been waiting for so long. Please hurry. Can't wait.
Graci Satchell chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
More JL university please? This is very fun to read!
Edwards Meteor chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
So I am loving this story! But are you still writing it? I need to know! :)
Thunde Stag chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
That was a bat last few chapters. The quality, grammar wise, is as good as ever, but you added parts I think contradict what you said. You said, for instance, that you would not have such an obsessive Bruce. WELL HE WAS BLOODY OBSESSIVE! You ended this on a pitiful note, as if you we're tired of the story. I am disappointed in this.
Thunder Stag chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
Wally was the fastest man alive, I think. It took need death and a trip through the speed force to make it happen, but Wally West rocked. A lot.
Thunder Stag chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Huh. Clark and Diana. Huh.
Thunder Stag chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
I'm sure you know this, but a woman named Bertha was at one time the chief of Darkside's furies. She defected.