Reviews for Justice University
DashBoy47 chapter 18 . 5/19
Clark made me laugh, love your story.
Factsfromfiction chapter 8 . 2/10
The reason batman is never really seen doing detective work is because it is tedious to show on comic especially when batman first appeared around 1964
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
hey just saying I before E except after C
Saint Danielle chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
I will be honest. When I found the fanfic, I thought "Mh, DC characters in the college settings? I bet, this is going to be a funny piece of romantic comedy! "
Boy, I was wrong! This story includes so much that it is even hard to describe!
I loved the New Order Arc for a number of reasons. You have introduced CSA characters. That's for starters. I really liked how you portrayed Clark overall in the story. Most of JL fanfics somehow concentrate on Batman and how cool he is! Here you show the best qualities of all the characters!
That dialogue between Bruce and was amazing. I originally thought that you would just have him say that he did the reform just for fun. But the meaning behind the dialogue was much deeper.
This mini-arc was also amazing. I personally like Riddler very much. And I like that you made him an antihero here instead of just villain. His motives and methods give him a great emotional appeal!
But guess what? There is one thing that made me write the review here instead of going till the end summarizing.
THE LAST SCENE.
I like the attention you gave to Bruce's inner darkness here. We, as readers, all know that out of the whole League, Bruce is the most possible to go overboard. So I hope I will see more of this in the future chapters!
Good luck. Quick updates. More Reviews, Follows and Favourites!
Scar.Vale chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
Hey when do you plan to make the next chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
Oh, how wish u would update this story...it is so good and different from the norm. Please, if u have time, write for ur fans of this story...it would be greatly appreciated.
Chofis Garcia chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
Please please please update this soon. It's a great story and I want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/18/2015
Come on man I've been waiting for ages, when are you going to continue man
brightwing11 chapter 11 . 3/16/2015
This chapter was by far my favorite, mostly for the way you explained the relationship between Bruce and Clark. Your characterization is spot-on. There is something profound and wonderful bout your writing, so I hope you don't give it up. Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/18/2015
epic story
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2015
Pls pls finish this story because this is amazing and probably one of the best stories I've read on fanfiction! XD
Tandy Sandman chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Ah but I doubt Dumbledore can fight as well with a sword as Gandalf the White. Loving your story, hope you will finish it.
AyaWayne chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Ugh, i have to say that i love this fic but i love even more Bruce and Diana, and seems like u preffer Bruce and Selina and I just hate them togheter :( im actually very upset that didnt work for Bruce and Diana, in my point of view, they're perfect for each other because they are what each other need. Annyway, i will keep reading now. But really, REALLY UPSET right now! Lol.
OlicityShipper chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I hate to sound picky, but as someone who is from NIGERIA and is very "African", there is nothing worse than categorixing Afirca as a country... which it eems you are doing. Give J'onn a country not a continent... I cringe everytime you say his home in "africa" that like saying his home in "europe"

Not accurate.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
Wonderful battle scenes, and a good way to show that Bruce can't be right all the time.

Sorry I hadn't reviewed before. The alert system fails constantly.

Keep the good writing.