Reviews for The Days of a Flower
k
billiefrog51 chapter 26 . 3/22
Absolutely loved this story! So darn cute 3
billiefrog51 chapter 4 . 3/22
I love that is everyone's reaction to harry haha
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 27 . 3/2
Good story.
kathyjo chapter 2 . 1/29
This is a review for chapter 1 I would think technically the prophecy would no longer apply a hairy because he was with severus which means he was never marked as Voldemort equal by taking the killing curse. I can't wait to see how this pans out!
Nadiafarjana chapter 26 . 1/18
Loved it
Love2read23 chapter 26 . 12/15/2015
Beautiful! I too worried that Severus wouldn't be able to forgive him after he went on that whole killing Harry spree. And Lucius was going along with it. Oh now. Ah, Severus as Harry's mama is adorable because your writing really captures the ups and downs of being a parent. I am so happy Tom came to his senses. Thank you for writing.
rachel.weck.5 chapter 27 . 12/1/2015
As what?
EverettEvan99 chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
reading this story made me think of tony stark.. lol... have you ever thought about writing avenger n harry potter crossover? im a sucker for cute baby harry... imagine tony as his father...
Anyuchiha Winchester Hummel chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
Fuck! Voldemort celebrating christmas in Severus's house! 0.0
Pyrane chapter 26 . 6/2/2015
Too cuuuute !
Thanks for the story !
Now, for the sequel ;D

***Pyrane***
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Hello, was just rereading the fic and noticed that the death eaters that helped wormtail never were mentioned being caught. Who helped the rat?
Hailey chapter 27 . 3/11/2015
Amazing Story :- )
Ekhomegan or ZiggyStar chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
Lucius' next line:
"Why do these train noises have to be so surprising, I'd almost gotten him to sleep!"
Draco (rather viciously):
"BA BA!"

Megan.
Ekhomegan or ZiggyStar chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
"He peered over and raised a curious brow." I hate to admit, but that one sentence made me ship Drarry again.

It really is best if Sevvie does not wonder.

Megan