Reviews for The Days of a Flower
BrothersBestFriends chapter 27 . 8/16
Off to read part 2.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 27 . 4/25
I just reread this amazing story Part 1. I love how you made all the HP villian except Pettigrew into cuddly family-friendly. You are brilliant and make me fall in love with your Voldemort and Lucius, to think cutely of Fenrir and his pack, to get warm feelings over Severus and Voldemort falling in love but best of all you have created a nuturing and emotionally expressive Severus Snape. Thanks for writing a happy story for my favorite HP character Severus Snape. Plus there are not enough Happy Severus/Loving Voldemort stories.
Minna cross chapter 27 . 4/6
This was amazing! Good job on the story.
Minna cross chapter 5 . 4/6
I love the way you made everyone's personalities and how they interact with each other.
Belle Bennington chapter 26 . 4/3
oh my... LOL... I'm dying here... can't breath... Priceless!
wonderfully done. This is one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2016
This is amazing why haven't I read this before I. Don't know but this is awesome
Evilshallprevail chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
Wait...I thought that sitting comes before crawling...or did I get my facts wrong?
marsy-cat chapter 26 . 11/29/2016
brilliant! I haven't laughed that hard in years... Though I have just had surgery on my jaw, sooooo owwwwie... Thank I so need to be cheered up right now and your story was the perfect cure. Now on to part two ;)
mangopeach2012 chapter 13 . 10/9/2016
Could you do a Harry Potter and Avengers crossover?
DheeDixon chapter 27 . 9/4/2016
love the story
PINK chapter 19 . 8/26/2016
Ok so you paired Voldemort and Snape to be lovers AND probebly harry"s parents and for some reason i don't find that strange after all...
Jissy2013 chapter 26 . 7/29/2016
Love it great story
FakeUserName5 chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
k
billiefrog51 chapter 26 . 3/22/2016
Absolutely loved this story! So darn cute 3
billiefrog51 chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
I love that is everyone's reaction to harry haha
1,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »