Reviews for I Have Seen Her Broken and Beautiful
JaToya chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was pretty fantastic. I love that we're left with the sense that they've pulled each other through so much already that being a couple and there for each other in the future won't be a problem.

Thanks for sharing.
alexander chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
oh god, what a great great GREAT story! claps man! enjoy every single line and the final phrase "My mom always had this line that I thought was complete bullshit, she said you couldn't love someone at their best until you loved them at their worst. Way I see it we've covered the worst fucking part."
thanks again keep writing bye
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW! I love this!
wavesfromhome chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Fantabulous! Don't ever, ever, ever stop writing. Your character development was great, the overall plot was wonderfully poignant, and it was one of those things that you remember, you know? Well done!
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
i loved it! great writing!
donna14 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was beautifully done, a really sweet story!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That was the best one-shot I've ever read!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Really really great.
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I love that he is there for her and that he doesn't want to make her cry. I also really like that he isn't afraid to tell her that he loves her.
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
03 I really, really loved this. It's a cute story, and I love how, even though it's practically dripping romance, it maintains an air of veracity. Sort of like a well-this-could-actually-happen feel, you know? Awesome work.
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Loved this little Puckleberry story...thanks for posting:))))
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
SO GREAT! SO SO SO SO GREAT! I absolutely love this, the moments you chose for the different scenes were beyond perfect and so well written. GREAT job!

~Jess
fangirlfoodie chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
sigh...bawling my eyes out in he first few paragraphs and literally jumping for joy when they finally get together!

Slashzilla chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I can't... I don't even...

Words cannot express how much I love this. It was amazing 3