Reviews for There Fell a Stillness
chasinge chapter 19 . 4/2
Thank you! I hope your writing again somewhere. :)
chasinge chapter 12 . 4/1
Wow - your writing is poetry.
chasinge chapter 9 . 3/31
Oh, this is so good. I love them.
Patriciadiane chapter 19 . 9/18/2017
guest chapter 19 . 6/14/2017
Dunno what happened, but you are s wonderful writer.
guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2017
Nice!
guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2017
Oxygen and hydrogen... lol
athome Jo chapter 18 . 4/30/2017
This story turned me upside down. Love it!
vickyycullen chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
Good lord this is a masterpiece
WannaLiveMyDream'95 chapter 19 . 3/15/2016
Is that it? The ending?
ninny 1 chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
Great imagination and a super way with words and I'm sorry your words have fled this pair I had hoped there was more to their tale thank you for this much though
reve2weaver chapter 19 . 5/2/2015
You were an important part of my getting interested in FanFiction. I wasn't fascinated with actors or even aw the last two movies. I refused to think the last book wasn't pure hackneyed and probably ghost written.
What I did find fascinating was the milieu of voices all telling an old story in a new way: through the inevitable backlash came fu backslash, through the fandom shaming came a surge of bold demolition writers.
You were one of the very first that made me realize that this little moment in time mattered more than screaming crowds or manufactured tabloids. Twific was like being allowed to find the hidden Lascaux Caves of writers silenced by published route writing.
You brought so much to the table, the wheel treads ran amok and very deep. I wish you for you the satisfaction of knowing how much your words mattered and how they carved new paths in readers and writers imaginations. I wish for you to be writing somewhere out there, just exactly in the bold no-fucks way you did here. Even unfinished, this is worth reading simply because it is not only original fiction, but also the sort of prose that makes you dizzy with it's remarkable resonance. Thank you.