Reviews for There Fell a Stillness
Patriciadiane chapter 19 . 9/18
guest chapter 19 . 6/14
Dunno what happened, but you are s wonderful writer.
guest chapter 18 . 6/14
Nice!
guest chapter 15 . 6/14
Oxygen and hydrogen... lol
athome Jo chapter 18 . 4/30
This story turned me upside down. Love it!
vickyycullen chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
Good lord this is a masterpiece
WannaLiveMyDream'95 chapter 19 . 3/15/2016
Is that it? The ending?
ninny 1 chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
Great imagination and a super way with words and I'm sorry your words have fled this pair I had hoped there was more to their tale thank you for this much though
reve2weaver chapter 19 . 5/2/2015
You were an important part of my getting interested in FanFiction. I wasn't fascinated with actors or even aw the last two movies. I refused to think the last book wasn't pure hackneyed and probably ghost written.
What I did find fascinating was the milieu of voices all telling an old story in a new way: through the inevitable backlash came fu backslash, through the fandom shaming came a surge of bold demolition writers.
You were one of the very first that made me realize that this little moment in time mattered more than screaming crowds or manufactured tabloids. Twific was like being allowed to find the hidden Lascaux Caves of writers silenced by published route writing.
You brought so much to the table, the wheel treads ran amok and very deep. I wish you for you the satisfaction of knowing how much your words mattered and how they carved new paths in readers and writers imaginations. I wish for you to be writing somewhere out there, just exactly in the bold no-fucks way you did here. Even unfinished, this is worth reading simply because it is not only original fiction, but also the sort of prose that makes you dizzy with it's remarkable resonance. Thank you.
smook chapter 19 . 2/16/2015
Thank you! Much happiness and success!
Atinaread chapter 19 . 2/14/2015
A pity that you left us but I hope that you are going to publish some of your stories..you must tell! Thank you for your wonderful stories.. really enjoyed! You are one of my favorite authors and remains .. I wish you all the best! Happy day! xoxo :)
BelleBiter chapter 19 . 2/14/2015
This has long been near the top of 'list of fics I'd most love to see start up again,' yet I shall always be grateful for exactly what you have already written here. Your unique voice, your gift for honest and complicated characterization are blazingly obvious, and I trust they will serve you well in whatever creative venture you tackle next.

(I have one somewhat greedy request: please do consider a similar little notification if your muse leads you to create another story - in whatever realm of publishing or fiction you may find yourself.)

Thank you very much, and best of wishes!