Reviews for The Avatar and the Aura Master
SaintMichael95 chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
"The next time I upload a chapter won't take long." Riiiiiiight. Well it's been over a year... you should at least put in the description that this story is on hiatus or abandoned...
Magmortar chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
You should add May (Haruka) and make her as a kyoshi warrior with Suki and her kyoshi warriors
pachysam chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Good one!
Satoshi's annoyance with Zhao was funny as was him assaulting Zhao for his naughty attack on Zuko for beating him!
I got ideas:

Satoshi: Why are you wearing a dress!
(struggles to stop laughing)
Sokka: Very funny!

Satoshi: Maybe wearing a dress would teach the arrogant warrior some humulity and respect for other races!

Satoshi: Zuko! Making deals with buccaneers would lead to disaster! They're liars and backstabbers!

Satoshi: Avatar Roku!
(Bows before Roku)

Satoshi: We got to meet Avatar Roku! WOW!

(Satoshi collides with Misty)
Misty: Careful! Why did you do it!
Satoshi: Sorry!
Misty: You firebenders always think we're weak because we're-!
(almost falls off a ledge but Satoshi saves her)

Misty: Why save me!
Satoshi: Youre a person as I am!

Misty: This boys quite sweet!

Aang: Thank you Satoshi!
Satoshi: You're welcome Aang!

Satoshi: Zuko! Aang saved us both! Quit blasting him!

Satoshi: Zhao! You megalomaniac! Destroy the fish-spirits and you'll destroy all creation! I forsaw it!

Satoshi can fight block Azula's lighting!

Satoshi: Your sister is mad Sokka! Her lust for revenge is consuming her! Ho-Oh fortold her revenge would result with the death of Aang!

Satoshi: Jet! Revenge would consume you! Quit blaming us for the actions of Colonel Mongke! Mongke was the one who destroyed your parents!
Jet: But your people attacked my land! My parents died because of your people!
Satoshi: Revenge and genocide would destroy all creation!
Jet: You're lying!
Satoshi: Correction! You lied! You lied about peace! But it was all about revenge! Murdering Zuko would destroy the world! He'll en the war!

Satoshi: Killing Zuko and the man who destroyed your mum would lead to you destroying Aang and the world! Ho-Oh told me so! Remember the Bloodbender! Which are you! Human or monster!

Satoshi: Azula! You monster!
(furious with Azula for blasting Aang with lighting)

Satoshi: Wow! Real dragons!

Satoshi can use a staff to block Sokka from attacking Zuko and form a force-shield to block the other's!

Satoshi: Good punch Suki! I can see why Sokka fancies you!
(watching Suki assault Sokka during his guard-disguise)

Satoshi: We seem to be becomign attached to tough girls eh Sokka!
(commenting on how the main boys fancy tough girls)

Satoshi: Yo Zhao! Come and get us! Or are you a pig-chicken!
Eeveelution-Trainer chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Thanks for not abandoning this story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
fireclaw239 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
cool. can't wait for it
Mewtwo23 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Glad to hear that nothing bad happened to you! I know that that might be a stupid thing to say. Hope you update soon.
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Good luck in college. :)
Mewtwo23 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Does it mean that the Avatar and the Aura Master have the same destiny to take down the Fire Lord together? Please answer!
fireclaw239 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
hope you update soon
Eeveelution-Trainer chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
No update? *cries in a corner*
Eeveelution-Trainer chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
You haven't updated in a long time and it's making me sad... :(
This is too good of a fanfic to abandon! Please continue! Pretty please?
Eeveelution-Trainer chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I really like this crossover! It's well written and it's nice that things have explanations.

And will you introduce Haruka and Hikari? You added them in the prologue. And it'd be fun to see Shū and Kasumi as well. (XD sorry. There goes me and my obsession with contestshipping and pokéshipping. Feel free to ignore what I just said...)

I hope you'll update soon!
Purrich chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
English people please
Purrich chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
EnglishΞ
RedVsBlue327 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
This story is amazing! Unlike what other people say, take as much time as you need for each chapter. There was practically no grammer errors and was fun to read, I usally dont enjoy avatar story retellings but you did a fantastic job, most of it showing in the Satoshi [Ash] involvement sceanes. Again take all the time you need, but dont forget this story either.

On a side note, maybe you can have Satoshi go with Hikari? I like that pairing since they seem to fight the least. Plus they look cute together.

Good luck with future chapters!