Reviews for Freedom
Millenium Love chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow. The parts with Bakura and Ryou were spectacular! I don't even know how to review this! It was incredible! If this wasn't a MarikXRyou story, it actually would've been one of the greatest tendershipppings of all time. Because that's what tendershipping is; Bakura abusing Ryou and the conflicts that ensure. But this was SO amazing it didn't even need to be tender, the deathshipping actually fortified the story! I applaud you and this story, it was so well done. Thank you so much for writing it! :)
crazychik410 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
AMAZING! ;3
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I finally found another word I can use to describe your writing; it's heavy.

Yeah, sounds weird. But bear with me, si?

You have such a unique style; it's almost like looking at things through a mist. (I say mist, and not fog, because it's still clear enough for us to see through it, and that's what makes it work so well.)

When I'm reading your stuff, I think of dreams. Your writing is almost formal, in a way, and it reminds me of wading through that never-ending chasom of sleep. You leave us so much to be imagined, and, in my opinion, that's a great thing becuase it keeps the reader interested.

Also, I'm gonna make a really wonky statement here and say that at points in this story, the emmotion came off as so impersonal that it went completely around the bend and turned so much more real for me. I don't know if that even made any sense, but it's the best way I could think of to describe this. XD

I love it when we get Marik comforting Ryou, but I also love it when Ryou stands up for himself. This gave us (please excuse the cliche) the best of both words.

Okay, as much as it pains me to have to do this, every good review contains suggestions for *something* to improve on, so I'm going to have to try and find something to comment on here. Uh... I think the worst problem (and, really, it's not even that bad) is just a few grammar slip ups, like commas where there should be periods, stuff like that. Those are really common mistakes, though, nothing drastic; a lot of the time, it's just a matter of missing something in your proof reading. (It happens to me constantly; drives my beta bonkers.) Speaking of which, I suggest inlisting the help of one for things like this. He or she can make a world of difference, trust me. :)

And that is proof that I can write a coherant review! I'm so proud of me. :3

Oh yeah, I forgot; I loved it! XD And you. 'Cause you rule, and you write fic made of much awesome.

Uh... hope at least some of that helped! And congrats on it being your first big one-shot! I'm sure there'll be many more to come. 3

XOXO