Reviews for Hero Exchange Program
Godzilla2915 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Moral of the chapter, never betray the king.
Godzilla2915 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter.

Did anyone ever had mario say "it's been one of those days." after reading Bowser's letter?
Godzilla2915 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Is it really necessary to tell us you do not own the series? Is is some sort of rule? This is a fanfiction site!
Italian schizoid boy chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Another good chapter, loved the appearance of Fox and Krystal, "give me another barrel roll" made me laugh my ass off!

I also liked the portrayals of characters like the Beer Guy and the Baker.

Just... you can't actually hate Garth Ennis and communists much more than Ku Klux Klan! You just can't! I really hope you weren't that serious there. I hate communism too and I truly can see your hatred for Ennis, but come on, the KKK promoted white supremacy, racism and hatred for jews! That would be also in contrast with your anti-racism and your "anti-antisemitism"! Communists may have killed people as well, but Ennis might be a doucebag but still he didn't kill anyone! A communist can still (VERY hardly) be my friend, but a klansman really has to stay far far away from me if he doesn't want to be castrated! You admitted yourself that you know that not all communists are bad, but a good klansman is biologically IMPOSSIBLE! So I hope you were ironic or something like that. I hope that for you.
Italian schizoid boy chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Heheheh, better never make a wish in front of Calypso!
Italian schizoid boy chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
Thanks for this non canon chapter, it's a great way to wish us a mery christmas!

And yes, I understood who's the nameless author.
TheGroosenator chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
I'm the Scatman!

Can't touch me!

I love those songs
Chris Zulas the Birkin Fan chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
Wow... awesome. For one, there's FREAKIN' SCTAMAN JOHN!

2. There's Ultimate Showdown.

3., There is MOTHA FUGGIN' SHPACEBLAAS OMG!111111111111111111111111!onne!111
Italian schizoid boy chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Gotta love the King version of Peter griffin's song!

I didn't know the Ultimate Showdown song, it's great! Just like the whole chapter :D
Italian schizoid boy chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Another great chapter! I loved the list of weapons destroyed by the lazer! And the "annual Splicers Convention", the Spartans with the Big Daddies... oh man, you're crazy! In a good way, obviously.
Italian schizoid boy chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Amazing! My line actually sounds like me talking and your unreasonable demands for The King were lotsa laughs!
Chris Zulas the Birkin Fan chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
... okay...
Chris Zulas the Birkin Fan chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Your doing pretty good.
Italian schizoid boy chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Great start, you deserve a prrromotion ;)