Reviews for Come Home
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
i'm not sure I understand when this is taking place, but it is powerful.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Had you seen the end of season 2 when you wrote this? How did you know that for all intents and purposes, Stefan would "give Elena up" for Damon's sake?! Very insightful and the writing is impressive. Of course he didn't give Elena up to Damon, but he felt he lost her the moment he went with Klaus. I'm just so impressed!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
that was good keep it up
Kara.R.K chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That was beautiful. As I keep saying, I love the brotherly love fics and this was just lovely. I loved the longing Stefan had to just get his brother back again, and the willingness to even sacrifice Elena to keep that small spark of Damon's humanity alive. One phrase came to mind when reading this: bros before hoes (though Elena isn't a hoe... but you know what I mean.)

This story really hit home. I know what it feels like to lose a brother (not physically, but mentally) and wanting nothing but to go back to how it was before and just have my brother back.

Anywhoo, I like how it ended with Stefan saying that even though he was willing to sacrifice Elena should Damon wish it, Damon went and threw it all away by one stupid and reckless decision.

And also, the song choice just added even more depth to this piece. I love anything by OneRepublic and it really describes the situation well (both in real life and in regards to the show) :)

Your stories are amazing and never fail to deliver, and I can't wait to read more stuff by you! x
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
love it!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Yes- this is perfect and I love how all Stefan wants is his brotehr and that he would pick him over Elena. Elena's great but you want to think that there's still something in that brotherly bond. Good fic.
natitasha chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
It was really touching...
cuthalion chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Fascinating, utterly believable and very well done. Bravo.
Loretta Lolita chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
loved it...

usually i hate stefan but this made me see a whole other side of him and you nailed it.. i could hear his voice the entire time in my head... gosh i'm still crying

great job girl i absolutely loved it
Titanica chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Fascinating POV. I'm a staunch Delena shipper, so I disagree with Stefan's take on things. But (being a staunch Delena shipper, and believing that Stefan loves Katherine) I do agree that he probably loves Damon more than he loves Elena. Nice story.
Drama chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh it was good! I really liked it. And I guess that Stefan could think that. I think he does.
blackberry08us chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow! I loved it! I never looked at it that way, but it doesn't seem OOC at all. And it is the first Stefan centric fanfiction I ever liked. So that's a huge compliment :)
lylesogurrl chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was really cool i watched the season premiere and i was like really angry but...this describes stefan relly well Good job!
monnalisa chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Awesome. This is uncommon to see it from the point of view of Stefan.