Reviews for Our endless numbered days
Rhesa chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Hmmm... I am not one to plead or beg but ...

finish Elissa and Loghain's tale "if" it is at all possible.

I fell in love with your characters, possibly because I see them much the same way as you but who knows. Now I have this disheartening feeling similar to when The Wheel of Time series was likely to end without a conclusion. I do know RL among other things takes priority, and I can always 'form' an ending in my overly-active-imagination, but (sighs) it won't be the same.

Anyhow, it is an incredible story and I am fortunate to have had it recommended for a read. :)
zevgirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I'm not sure why I never had you on my alerts, but that has been rectified. I will read and review the latest story soon too. Just need to find some time, but I am so unbelievably thrilled to see more to their story. Cartography made me fall in love with Loghain and your writing. Yay!
hana0502 chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
I was so surprised and happy when I recieved the email from Fanfic that there's a update of this beautiful story, it's really good to know that Elissa and loghain's story will be finished, thank you:) Thank you very much, this is a wonderful news. :') I'm looking forward to it! XD
Kulyok chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Loved this chapter, just as I loved the previous two, and the entirety of Cartography, and its prequel. Thank you very much for publishing these. Just as the other readers before me, I do wish to see the conclusion of this lovely saga someday. :) Heh, I hope that at least every tenth reader who reads this leaves a note, too, and together we will raise a rebellion and crush these Orlesians! Because I sure want to know who stood at Elissa's door, what happened with Anora's child and the soul of the Old God, why Loghain was sent to Orlais when the First Warden was dead, and what the other faction of the Wardens was planning. Not me alone, I'll wager. ;) In any case, again, thank you for the stories - I had a wonderful, wonderful time.
Vadriel chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
So sorry to see this story was abandoned. I read the first two prior to this one and was looking forward to seeing what happens with Elissa and Loghain. This one has such potential!
Eager Reader chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I've just blown through the first two stories, and was super excited to start on this one, but I see that you have not updated it in some time. I hope all is going well, and that you find inspiration for this soon, as I truely love this story - you write so well! Please, Please, Please come back to this story soon! I refuse to read more untill I see an update, even though the Cartography ended with a nice cliffy D many hugs and looks with puppy dog eyes are being sent your way!
rawhide wolf chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Oh please please please update soon! This is probably (okay definitely) my favourite story on this site, along with the first two of course, and I'm dying to see what happens next!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Where oh where has Ms. Morgana disappeared off to? ~.~ I hope you're able to update soon, am dying to find out what happens next~
Herebedragons66 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
This story is off to a great start! Please write more - I can't wait to see what happens next (and which Grey Warden is at the door). :)
Klaxsus chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Your stories are truly amazing. I've read few others that can compare to the level of depth you seem to provide so easily and realistically, at that. I wanted to create an account just to tell you so, and to thank you for sharing them with us.

I hope you are able to update soon or haven't forgotten about this particular story (honestly, my favorite. I'm bias, so sue me.)Because I'm -terribly- anxious to find what happens next and am one of many, I'm sure, that wish for this story to go right along forever and a day (and then some).
petite-rouge chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
I've really enjoyed reading this and your earlier stories - it seems you're the only one to get Loghain down, as well as the other characters. The tension builds and breaks brilliantly. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this all goes - I hope real life calms down a bit so you can get back to writing, so I can find out :)
Piceron chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Loghain's interaction with Ilaria was interesting and I wonder if it will cause him to think about his and Elissa's relationship.

My favorite part of this chapter has to be the girls at the end. Elissa's discomfort, Cathrien's suspicion and then her straight face to Sigrun had me giggling. Sigrun is just what Elissa needs to lighten up some, and Sigrun will make her do so whether she wants to or not! Loved the comparison to the dwarven nobility!
Klara chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
Oh yay, you're back! I really like how their age difference becomes visible in this chapters, in their motivations and feelings for the things that await them.
Josie Lange chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
That Cauthrien, delighting in Elissa's discomfort. Such a naughty girl. ;)

I also enjoyed Loghain's ruminations; very well done.

A great chapter...far too long a wait though! But understandable-real life can be a demanding creature.
hawkfall chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Still eagerly awaiting the next installment... Hope you're able to update with a new chapter soon...