Reviews for Stumbling in the Dark
nikkidog chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hey - that was written (or at least posted) on my Bday! I love it for more 2 reasons now. Just re-reading some older stuff I missed and this was great - as usual!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Aww poor Cal. He should just tell her how he feels. In any of those ways that you listed! Lol! I love this :)
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Beautiful story. I love it when we see Cal's feelings, and how he's insecure about he and Gillian. That's great!
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Haha. Is this what happened the other day? I write ice cream and you write angst. NICE.

ANYWAY. I feel that you've described Cal perfectly. He probably has no idea where he stands with her and she does that purposefully. How could she not? I mean, if she truly let hims see what he meant to her, he'd probably steamroll her, just like you've said. So if dark is what their relationship is coated in, then let it be. Anymore clarification than that is just plain dangerous.

THANK YOU FOR GOOD READS. OMNOMNOM.
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Wow! I really loved this! Great job!
yayfornonsense chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Ooooh, I like! Very apt descriptions and all the back and forth stuff is lovely. The last line resonates very well, makes me want to go back and read the whole thing again. Nice work. Thanks for sharing.
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Beautifully written! I really liked the insight you offered up in this fic, showing the balance of choices Cal has to make. I especially loved the last line!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Beautiful:)
tess.untitled chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I leave you for 5 minutes (okay, a couple of months) and I return to find you writing EVEN better (if that's even possible!). You have been perfectioning the way you write your characters and it's certainly a pleasure to read every single story you write. Thank you so much for sharing!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Thanks for writing and sharing.
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Fabulous! And oh so (sadly) accurate. ::sigh:: Just do it Cal!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
the best
otlakerat chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
oh Cal...stop stumbling. yes, be brave. Blurt! GRAB her! Show her with your hands, lips and tongue! YES! YEES! YYEEESS! oh, sorry... got carried away. Very well written. That's EXACTLY how Cal is! That's exactly how Gillian is to Cal. Pitty for us though! :( Thanks for writing that! It was really good, true to character...
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was awesome! I love your characterization of both Cal & Gillian! Love it!