Reviews for As you like it'
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
I'm really enjoying this! I know its unlikely but I hope you update it, More chapters please! Its a very compelling read...
Nostalgia10 chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
Beautiful. I always liked this scene but you add to it alot . Thx for the update
Baccan chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
Thank You for the update!
Nostalgia10 chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
Exquisite . I am afraid there are no good enough words to describe how amazing this story is .it is not the fantastic writing -that it is really at top notch level- that puts me at awe . It is the intensely deep analysis of such complicated characters that captures the true essence of their dynamic beautifully without over romanticizing a relation that we all wish to condemn publicly but secretly adore. I hate that this show didn't get it's fair chance and thus there Are not enough fans for it . I believe this kind of story deserves at least a 1000 review but the sad truth that it probably ll never do. Finally I don't know if this is the final chapter but please do continue it is too beautiful to end here
anaramaparaiso chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
There are many good writers in , but just like someone said before, you take it to a whole new level. I am in awe. I love your style and the images through which you express your ideas, and these ideas themselves are so refreshingly three dimensional, so alive. There is nothing trite in the way your August sees and lives the world, which is exactly the way it should be for such a character. I doubt that just any writer would be able to pull off a convincing Dimitri the way you have done. It's amazing how thoroughly you've fleshed out your characters, him in particular. But Grace too, even with that tricky business of painting a picture through someone else's perception

And I fear I could ramble on and on endlessly, so I better leave it here. To think I don't even know what strange impulse made me come look for something from such a long time ago... Couldn't be happier to have followed it, as it led me to find a not just a story about characters who are dear to me, but a well written tale all its own.

Thank you very much for sharing and I hope we get to read much more from you in the future.
AnnMore chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
Chapter 7 stretched out...
KittiesOfEvil chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
It's good to see you writing more. I was wondering what was going to happen. Was curious about his reaction to Alexia in chapter 7.
AnnMore chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
I update the text as I write, in this case, Chapter 6:)
AnnLibich chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Dear, Ann !

Have you changed the 5th chapter ? As I am checking your story time to time and I am printing the text, but seems that something is different in the 5th ?

Best Wishes,

Anna
Mater1013 chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
Holy crap is right... Keep it coming... I love it..
KatyForYou chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Holy. Crap. You are an AMAZING writer. Seriously, I'm not just saying that. I don't even know how to describe how good you are. And your background information - the things that characters are feeling and thinking behind the lines of the show - is incredible.

I get a lot of reviews telling me how good my stories are, and I know I can write a "nice" (haha) readable story, but you, my friend, take it to a whole new level. I am beyond impressed.

I'm also thrilled to see someone writing a Grace/Dimitri story after all these years! The one I'm putting on the site I actually wrote years ago, so I'm just uploading it in chunks when I remember.
AnnMore chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
I've rewritten some parts of two last chapters. I hope there is some improvement:)
KittiesOfEvil chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I like what you did with your description of him as a teacher. Also I thought the conflict between what he wants and what he should do is presented very well.