Reviews for Redress
JaneDoe chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
I come here today to... Poke! :D I really love this and would like an update, if you could.
anabelle chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
this story is beautifully written and I hope you update it soon.
sbrt chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Just read this chapter again and I so want to read more, their love is everything. When's the next update?
LittleMender chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
I want to punch the wall on Lisbon's behalf too. Good for Jane for sticking with her. And the declaration of care and unspoken love-just the pure affection and tenderness of it all and how he's trying to help her, careful not to let her see how revulsed he is by what they did to her and that it would be no reflection on her, that he'll tell her she did nothing wrong until she believes it.

You've written them so beautifully in this middle of this ugly, horrid happening. In spite of how hard the subject matter is, you've don't a wonderful job of letting the warmth and trust come through. So glad you were able to update again. Hope we'll see more soon.
Jisbon4ever chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
I'm sorry for the late review. I been so tired lately. Anyways, this was such a powerful chapter. I applaude you for managing to write such a strong story. I feel so bad for Lisbon. The things she revealed to Jane were just... WOW. I love that Jane is the for her. He really is such a great guy. Aww.. They are best friends. I love that you brought that up. I'm looking forward to more.
Feist chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
Please, update asap! What you've done is amazing! I can't wait to see where this goes in terms of Jane&Libon's relationship.
MentalistLover chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
I can't tell you how glad I was to see an update to one of your stories. You always make my day, even though (and probably because!) your stories are so gut-wrenching. I'm so addicted to your writing that I have to go back and re-read your works while I'm waiting for a new update, just to get me through. How pitiful am I?

You do such a great job of showing how inter-connected both Lisbon's and Jane's current and past hurts are, affecting how they deal with each other's pain and how they treat each other. And it is wonderful to see how both have such deep feelings for the other but are too afraid to acknowledge it out loud to themselves or the other. I must also say that Lisbon's fear of confiding in Jane about what happened BECAUSE she trusts him so much and is worried he will see her differently-spot on.

I will wait with baited breath for an update to this story or Little Stars. But no pressure! ;) (Seriously, cuz I'm just so glad you're not giving up on them!)
xanderseye chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
So glad to see that you are back. This fic is awesome, how you describe the depth of emotion between Jane and Lisbon is brilliant (I had a tear in my eye as Lisbon is trying to explain to Jane what they made her do!). I'm really looking forward to the next update and hopefully your other fics will be updated soon too. These are great stories, you've been sorely missed.
information specialist chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
I really have no words to express how profound, touching and well written this story is. I'm just grateful to be reading it and am happy that Lisbon started to speak about her the horror of her trauma. I know healing is a long process but hopefully now that certain things are out in the open that prices has started. I also want to addrhat I appreciate you fiving Sophie the credit I think she deserves for helping Jane heal. Many other fics contend that he duped her to get out but I've always been more inclined to agree with your take. It's nice (though horribly ironic) that Jane is using his own tragic experiences to help Lisbon here. Really hope you continue updating. This story is a gem.
MissDonnie chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
all I can say is wow...well more than that. You really know Jane and Lisbon...I know I, like you came into the series late..but my husband (puts up with me) bought me the 1st and 2nd season...but you did all this writing not seeing all the shows..bravo...
Amri91 chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
The sensitivity with which you have handled the subject is awe-inspiring. This story tugged at my heartstrings like nothing else. Thank you!
Blue chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
Yay you're back.

Oh my, how I love you.

The depth in this, the love, the tension, the pain, everything is so beautiful.

I can only hope you have more time to come back and post for us, soon.

Thank you for this.
Cazza799 chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
Amazing chapter. The pain and guilt that they are both feeling here is very well portrayed with the broken sentences and internal dialogue. Beautifully done.
Anna chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
I am SO glad you are back! Love it! I can't wait for more!
xanderseye chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
I keep checking your fics to see if they have been updated but unfortunately nothing so far. I hope these fics are not being abandoned, it would a real shame, your storylines are excellant and your writing is so descriptive that it leaves me craving more. I really do hope you update soon.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »