Reviews for Redress
macisgate chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
You are doing such an amazing job on this story! You write about such a difficult subject with real grace. Very heartfelt. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
ingz chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Wow! I can't even imagine how it must feel to wait so long to take a shower/bath. It must feel horrible.

I agree, the aftermath is most definitely the hardest aspect of the recovery for most people.

I also agree that there are so many stories about the subject, where the time-frame of the recovery process doesn't make any sense at all. But obviously not everybody understands what it's like.

About the difference between strangers and somebody that's not a stranger, I can't really say. What I do know is that with strangers it can be extremely brutal.
Jisbon4ever chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
I agree with you and really appreciate the details you put in. It makes it all feel so real that I can actually picture everything in my mind and I feel what they feel. This chapter was great because you told us part of her past and how she feels. I also liked Jane's reaction. The whole thing is really realistic and it keeps them IC. Great job.
Anna chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Awesome! I LOVE the flashback in chapter 4! Can't wait for more!
LittleMender chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Again, painful to read but so well written. I've long thought Lisbon to be an intriguing character. Everything Jane knows about her past has come from outside sources or inadvertent eavesdropping. He's told her some of his secrets, but she's never talked to him outright about any of hers.

I know it will take her a while to heal, but I hope you let him come up with a better way to talk to/help her soon. It's hard to watch him flounder.

Please keep updating!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Really poignant mix of Jane's past with his current concerns. Gripping read.
fenix chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Really well written, I'm really curious as to where you're taking this - keep up the good work!
Jisbon4ever chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Great chapter. It had it all; the present the past and everything combined. I really enjoy an awkward Jane and his eagerness to help Lisbon. I just want to hug them both. Can't wait for more...
ingz chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Like the story.

Just felt the need to say one thing.

Either you've done some serious research or you really know what you're talking about.
LittleMender chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Again, excellent writing. I like seeing Jane pulled out of himself-caring about someone else. Also liked the glimpse of Jane with his family. And the glimpse of Jane on the 'feminine products' aisle as well. Please keep updating!
Marian Jones chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
good. a bit dark for my liking, but allover a great story. in character.
xanderseye chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Good storyline, very graphic emotionally. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Having just watched the episode you are referring to I believe Jane's wife is called Angela, thats the name that Jane's carnie friends use when talking about his brother-in-law.
24Mentalistlover chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Please update soon! I love this :)
Anna chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Love it! Please update soon!
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Nice chapter; I loved Van Pelt's role in particular. And Charlotte is Jane's daughter, I think, because Angela was his wife.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »