Reviews for Redress
Jisbon4ever chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Great chapter and poor Lisbon. I feel bad for her condition.

P.S. I know. Some people are saying Angela is the wife. I don't know how they know that because i only saw the names, but nothing else. anyways, good luck!
cherryblossomcanopy chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
wow, best story i've read in ages. you have me hooked, can't wait for more :)
LittleMender chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
This is difficult to read-a sure sign you've written it very well, considering the subject matter. You've kept them in character very well, too. I like Grace in this chapter-upbeat with something old and dark buried deep-very like her in the show. I also like that this explores their friendship more fully. Their relationship is very complex-more than simple colleagues or simple friends. I don't think either character does simple, except for denial and avoidance. I hope you can update often. I look forward to seeing where you take them.
Anna chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Really great! Love the flashbacks/memories from Jane!
Jisbon4ever chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
That was so sad. Poor, Poor, Lisbon. I just want to give her a hug as well. I can't wait to read more. You are doing a great hob and I hope you get better. Thanks for the update.
xanderseye chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I think you portray the characters very well, I hope you continue with this story, it definately has the feel of a multi-chapter rather than a one off.
lysjelonken chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Great angst... Depro, but good.
Famous4it chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I like this; very interesting and original, plus your style is quite fascinating. Can't wait to read more )
Anna chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Awesome written. Looking forward to more!
dogeatdog chapter 1 . 9/15/2010

This was excellent. Dark, yes, but that only adds to its appeal (the show is incredibly dark at times). So far, you're characters are spot on, and you have an excellent grasp of body language. Not just that, but you can write it with such a fantastic flow that it picks up the reader and carries them along.

Just Beautiful. Though I may like it all the more because it has Hurt!Lisbon and Caring!Jane. I am a total sucker for that.

I can't even find a spelling error to correct!

If you do decide to continue, I'll definitely read it.
causeobviously chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh, the story isn't OOC at all! :) It's really well-written.

Looking forward the next chapter and oh...welcome to the Mentalist fandom lol
LittleMender chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow. Great story. I'm intrigued by Lisbon and Jane's friendship and like stories that explore that. Who else would Lisbon make her medical proxy? And so right about anger being "the first cover she uses to hide her fear". You keep both of them in character, even though most of what we "hear" from Jane is his thoughts, and what we get from Lisbon is her reaction to Jane's trying to help her. I also like the writing styles, including some stream-of-consciousness. I usually don't like dark stories, but this is really good, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Hope you update soon.
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This is where I realize that I'm a weird person because most people hate hospitals, but I actually feel safe in them. lol

Anyways, wow! This first chapter was great. Depressing, but I want to know more about what happened to her. Continue soon.
MentalistLover chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
So far, this story seems very in-character to me. Heartbreaking, but very realistic. You're doing a great job, and I hope you continue it!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5