Reviews for Painter's Block
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
never thought much about the difference between artist and forger, but i think you're right here...

can understand the need not to finish that piece, unfinished it will always be on his mind, finished it might just vanish sometime...
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was beautifully written :)
Well done! Loved it
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oh Wow. That Was Super Deep. & I Mean Like Meaning Of Life Deep. That Touched Me In A Way I Never Thought Possible Of... Thank You Very Much For The Experience.
Ligeila chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I loved this story. It made me want to paint again. I should then and thank you for that, because nothing has inspired me in a long time.

Cheers,

Ligeila.
sea of imaginaton chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I absolutely adored this piece. So original, your rich descriptions and insight in Neal the artist were amazing I love it, great work and thank you for sharing.
mam711 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Beautiful. Excellent description; good imagination as to what he's painting. I especially liked the leaves with unreadable writing, and the difference between artist and forger.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Incredible! Honestly, this is amazing work. I'm absolutely enamored with your descriptions of Neal's artist vs. forger mentalities. This line, "He loves art that feels like a knife kissing at his throat, daring him to think about some gorgeously difficult question" really painted a vivid picture in my mind. This ficlet is exceptionally well-written and a very unique look into artist!Neal.

Great work! :D
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Wow, that was great!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Fabulous metaphor and beautifully written.
123joy15 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
hm. i liked this story. it was good. when i was reding it i keeped felling like the women in the painting was kate that that the part that was missing was hime and that fact that he could not save her or help her and the he was never going to see her as if he feels that he left her siting in a cocoon cuz he he stll has not avenged her yet. it was a good stary and verry well writen.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Whoa nice work.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Really liked this.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow. That was really good, I liked it a lot. I could see the pictures really well in my mind, and Neal's thoughts were very in character. Nice work!