Reviews for The Essence of All Power
Sean Morse chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
hey why? i was just starting to enjoy it.
Netherdrake chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
yay finally some story using japanese name. i like dawn's japanese names. if i'm not mistaken it means light, right?
Starania1 chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Awsome story! I like this story since Satoshi(did i spell that right?)gets really in life and death situation (evil grin!). Plus I like pokemon storys wih aura in (no idea why!)Cant to read more. Keep good work!. P.S- If you don't carry this story on I'm finning you! (Lol, reminds me of Barry in pokemon dp!) Anyways keep it up!
Pkmn 4Ever chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
Oh wow! This chapter was truly awesome! I really don't even know what to say right now. this story is like getting so good!

Poor Satoshi. The rockets can't do that to him! They can't!
Pkmn 4Ever chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
You freaking meanies! *smacks both of you* how could end the chapter with such a huge cliffhanger? You gotta tell me, does he escape? I just need to know now! Please tell me he does!
Pkmn 4Ever chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
Pkmn 4Ever chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
This story keeps getting more and more interesting. I really do hope Hikari saves Satoshi.

Listen to me, Hikari, you need to rescue Satoshi! I don't care what it takes, you have to save him. He needs you now and you are, most certainly, not going to let him down! I'll kill you if you don't save him soon. So go save him right this instance!

Ok, I think I got my point across. Hikari has to save Satoshi. She has to! I won't take no for answer! She will!
Pkmn 4Ever chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
NO! Dang that blasted rocket gang! How could they do that? How could they just snatch Satoshi away from Hikari like that? I'm gonna have to make them pay.
Pkmn 4Ever chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
o.O what's gonna happen to Satoshi? I'm like on the edge of my seat here and I'm dying to know what happens next.
Pkmn 4Ever chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Yayy for Pearl&Questshipping! And Gary-pain FTW!
Pkmn 4Ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Seems like a very interesting story. I'm really liking it so far.
PKMN Fan for life chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
Wow!

That's all I can say right now. This story is just plain awesome and I'm really loving it so much right now.

Poor Satoshi! The Rocket gang really went just a bit far in the last chapter. Using a tazer is bad enough but getting shot too? Oh man, that's just awful. Poor Satoshi really got it bad. Dang those Rockets and Apollo more importantily.

I love how you brought Haruka and Shuu in. Perfect timing for some Contestshipping! 8D

I love that convo between Haruka, Shuu, Hikari, Kenta, and Marina. I really do hope they all can get to Satoshi in time before the Rockets get closer to their plans. I hope they can save Satoshi.

Great Job, I'm looking forward to reading more! Keep it up!
Aman-DUHH chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
OMG, this is like the best Pearlshipping I've ever read it. It's so awesome and I totally love this idea.

I really can't wait to read more. I hope Hikari, Haruka, Shuu, Kenta, and Marina can save Satoshi soon. Keep it up guys! 8D
Lady Kait chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
Heya guys, just to let you know, it's me, Kaity (Gabriella Montez Bolton) I just changed my penname recently.

This chapter was truly magnificent. I really did like it a lot. It was so emotional. I nearly did cry when Haruka was explaining the Aura Siphoning process. But that also makes me excited for the upcoming chapters of this story. Great Job, you two. 8D

I felt truly bad for Hikari in this chapter. She really does love Satoshi but doesn't even realize her feelings yet. And now, she has the possibility of losing him forever D:

Poor Satoshi, he really went through some things he shouldn't even have to go through ever. Getting a tazer used on him is bad enough but getting shot as well? The poor guy, although I'm not complaining. It's a lot better then having it be Hikari get hurt.

o.O The cops found Satoshi? That's great to hear. Hopefully, that's what they'll tell Hikari. I'm also hoping they get to Satoshi in time.

Awesome Chapter guys! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Great Job & Keep it up!
Sakural7865 chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
This chapter has emotional themes that can not be described in words. The polite thing to say is that it was great, but to express anymore would be difficult. I really hope u continue, and I hope Satoshi is rescued.