Reviews for Teen Titans: Generation Next
666Darkmage chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
This is AWESOME! I've just finished reading all three chapters of your amazing Fan-fic, and i just have to say that i love it. Whats really great about it, is that you picked all my favorite characters from all my favorite shows. And the way you selected them for what is needed for the team is so brilliant! I'm really looking forward for the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work!
Carrius1 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Love the story so far, can't wait for the rest of it. Keep up the excellent work and EXCELSIOR to you too, true believer.
Carrius1 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Your doing great, keep it up.
Carrius1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Good start for an excellent story. Keep up the excellent work
Rain Everwood chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
ok the only problem im seeing is Will. i think ur geting W.I.T.C.H. and Winx mixed up coss the witch girls dont have fairy dust. also im hoping u havent forgoten her other poers like lightening, bringing electronix to life and making clones of her self. seeing when u last updated im conserned u may have given up on this awsome fic. i hope im wrong
Rain Everwood chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
ok there were 4 damning problems here but thear easaly fixed _

#1 cromzen it a shade of red. 6'd glasses r black

#2 vermileon is a shade of green Rex's jaket is red and orange

#3 Angilas eyes glow white like her fothers not red like her moms

#4 u keped refering to Angila as both he and she

fix that and its purfect _ i realy like the set up. im not shor id have chosen the same teem but its definetly a good 1. prahaps u can add more when the need for a new Titans East arises _ id love to see characters like Ben 10, Juniper Lee, Danny Phantome, Naruto Uzumaki, Jake Long and Jenny XJ9 join them just a thought _
gordhanx chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
this is a really good story i really like the consept please oh pleash update soon:-)
MagykjayEmmax chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
This is a great story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Also, what anime/manga/comic did Angela come from? I've never heard of her before. _ Anyways, keep it up! .
Addicted2Books13 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Dude, I was curious as to whom these new heroes would be so I read this one in extension to Brave New Future... Well you got one hell of a line up, kinda died when you picked Rex and Will Vandom because their two fo my favorite cartoon characters, Kill Me K!
Brad W chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Awww, I wanna see what the big trouble is. Please continue.
Fuzzy Teeth chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
Im really liking the idea of this story. I hope to see more in the future.Q
Jin Shirinue chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
I'm asuming the Peter Parker here is the Spectacular Spiderman version. And Ed was a surpise addition I think, I didn't know what she was going to do exactly, but now I get it, a whole Oricle deal.
Alfred Juumonji chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Really good story you've got here. Hope you update soon. Usually I don't like stories like this but I really like this one for some reason. Keep on writing please!
fan boy for rongo chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
DUDE AWSOME! FREAKING AWSOME! seriously i like it could you tell me how you thought of it and when the next update is?
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
I have to say this one of the best crossovers i read so far. Pleaaaase please please continue!

I can't wait to see how this turns out! And the little romance between Angela and Peter is pretty neat. Hope to see all sorts of stuff happening between the entire group. Friendships and what not.