Reviews for Father are you gay?
Aikaru chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
What the hell? Poor Draco, first his eyes are raped and then his drunken father breaks his heart by telling him he is not in love with his mother? How did this come from that situation with your friends? You're a complete wack job. Nice work.:)
spiranti chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Moral of me reading this: never
PosionIvy17 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was funny! and HAWT!
Berserkeroo chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
*opens and closes mouth* ... Good fanfic, but I really have no comment for this. Hell, can I have some firewhiskey, cause I'm not drunk enough for this.
We-Are-Groot chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
"Why else would I have this girly hair style?"

Heavens, you had me in stitches the entire way through that :L

As perverted as this sounds, Tom Riddle is miles better gay than flirting with Bellatrix, Then of course, you have Lucius and his green silk boxers, I salute your imagination :L
Mrs Rosa Riddle chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awesome
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
oh god...lol...lolve the slurred words...lol
itachiissexy1995 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
omg rotflmao that was hilarious at the end!
Miss Tony Stark chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was hilarious! This phrase: 'OF COURSCH NOT! I only married her becauschhe sschhee waschh a pure-blood girl and sschhee would look good schtanding nexcht to me in photoschh!'

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry! ANd this one was just the most funny and truly thing Lucius has ever said 'Schhtupid boy...anyone could schhee I'm gay! Why elschhe would I have thisschhe girly hairsschhtyle?'

you are just awesome.
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
L fucking MAO. ...I love this
sun sinangel chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
"girly hairsschhtyle" the funniest thing ever XD

roflmao this is so funny I can't stop laughing XD
moonstargazer chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
*giggle!* Too funny! Draco's reaction was priceless! A nice little tale. I'm sure Voldy was baldy is this fic...Probably wonders why he has no hair on his head...*grin*
mangaluver chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
haha omg rofl that was so funny god i wish there was more god i was laughing the entire way through i