Reviews for Morgan vs the IOU
baldcoder chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Nice! That's good stuff!
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Cute and funny. Poor Morgan...but he should have known...you never do that to your buddy...never.
jessica chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
hahaha This is so funny ur so funny I LOVE ur stories
Selonianth chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
hehehehe. It WAS in the bathroom too.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Seriously, people who clearly want each other that badly create all sorts of opportunities for nookie.
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Lol how many times have we seen Sarah interrogate/scare Morgan. And it never gets old :D
Catrogue chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
"You should have figured he would need every one he could lay his hands on." Hahahahahahahahahaha! You're hilarious. This story is hilarious.

I was so mad that Morgan prevented this couples union. Of course, Casey probably would've shown up and eventually interrupted said union. But man, what a cock-block he was. Nice to see you write Sarah collect what was due, plus, interest. ;)
Katsumara chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Oh man.. this had me laughing the whole time. I'd be scared to death if she popped up in the men's restroom.. but man, that's sort of kinky-ish, Haha.
HHr Its what i believe chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I wish this is what would have happened. Oh man is it hilarious. Sarah dragging Chuck back to Barstow to finish what happened. Hilarious. Love it!
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Hahahahahaha that was AWESOME! The Morgan/Sarah scene was amazingly written. Great dialogue and snappy comebacks :D

My favourite part: "Interest".

Poor unsuspecting Chuck :)
retropanda37 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Very funny! I wish there were more scenes with Morgan and Sarah on the show. Great last line :)
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Great story...
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I THINK I MAY DIE OF LAUGHTER!. MORE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, I NEEEEEEEEED MORE FIC'S LIKE THIS
Hh chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
LOL, great fic! I loved it, it was so funny. :)
aupnaahh chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
haha.. i love this fic.. its so epic :')

job well done!