Reviews for The Different Path
Adamantyne chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Really good and some of them were really funny. I really like the relationship you give them.
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Some parts were odd, others I liked.
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This...this was absolutely brilliant. I'm in love with this fic. Brilliant.
ShikaTema719 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Wow, I really do love your writing! I've come across a majority of your stories, and I can't help but favorite them. Continue please! Anko and Orochimaru :)
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Great story! :D You did a fantastic job here. Despite the alternate universe stuff, you kept them in character brilliantly. I love AU stuff with this couple. I'm guilty of writing a few of them myself - check it out if you want! And you're friends with NinjaSheik? Cool! :) We've talked - kind of fic-exchanged. She read and reviewed my fic "First" and then I read and reviewed "Taboo Love." We need to work on extending an awesome OroAnko community. :)

Again, great work!
Kise M chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It's almost a shame that they could never be.
Trissacar chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
"Who the hell made you the woman of this family?"

:D Herp derp!

You know how I hate sad endings but there was enough other good stuff that I like it. I love that verse BTW to be honest I've never heard it before. I tried to read through the bible but alway get stuck on genealogy. like joseph begot jacob begot issac begot kishimoto who begot naruto manga who begot naruto anime...

I love who your writing is evolving! I can see it constantly changing.
majorfangirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I think this was a beautifully written look at a pair that I should really pay more attention too.

Also, the mentionings of the age gap between them...well, I have a weird thing for age differences, so the fact that it was used a lot made this a bit more enjoyable for me.
Janshal chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
U KILLED TOBI DAMN !1 U MEANIE!