Reviews for Becoming A Vegetarian
Jacque chapter 24 . 10/24
Hey, what happened to the update?
Coraldog chapter 24 . 9/16
Whattttttttttttttttttttttt. NO MORE CHAPTERS? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy!
This is such a good story.
What happens next?
Ughhhhhhhhh, I am left with sooooooo many questions!
Okay she wants to die. But avoids the sun not to get burn? That's a bit inconsistent.
ExB chapter 24 . 6/4
O-M-G:) such an amazing chapter. Please please please update soon. Can't wait.
vampdreams chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
Oh damn...why did you stop...?!
It was going soooo well
this was the first story i found which shows like a legit newborn transformation for bella
i was really enjoying it
and i'm looking forward to the talk
i hope you continue sometime
great stuff _
EllaHaleCullen chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
I bet Edward changed her
PineappleSmoothie3.0 chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
I swear to god that you better be dead. That is the only excuse I will accept for not continuing this awesome story!
Bookmaniac1213 chapter 24 . 4/30/2016
I know that you haven't updated in basically 4 years and that one person isn't going to change that, but the thing is it isn't just one person that wants you to continue. This is one of the only twilight fanfictions that I've read but I have read a lot of other fandoms fanfiction and this is one of the best stories that I've read. I'm not asking you to do a sequel or anything, all though that would be amazing, but please at least finish what you started, there are so many people that want you to finish this story, and I write also, and I know that I hate letting down my readers, which is exactly what you are doing by denying all of this people that are begging you to update. They want closure, and they want to to finish writing the story that they have invested some of their life reading and possibly even crying over. Please finish what you started
Sherlockette chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
OMG DID EDWARD CHANGE BELLA?
Isa Cullen chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
Id rather be a vampire than alive. Actually, I'd rather be a lot of things than alive.
ThatOneChick136 chapter 24 . 2/17/2016
please update I adore your writing
Guest chapter 24 . 1/24/2016
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ! Please update!
AaronD1 chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
The intro to this story was well thought-out and detailed, but so far it's gone down hill from there. One example is that Alice states that vampires make up "about 1%" of the population. That's incredibly unrealistic. There are around 7.5 billion humans on Earth, so 1% of that is 75 million. Traditional vampires are said to hunt one human every 3 days, so that means that in a 3-day span 75 million humans would die to vampires alone. That's not even close to sustainable, let alone is it even possible that 75 million vampires would go unnoticed.

In the Twilight Universe, it seems as though there's actually only 1-2 thousand vampires in existence. Most of those vampires I would imagine are Newborns fighting in the southern wars.

This is just one detail that I picked out that I think really destroys the immersion of the reader. Overall I'm liking the story, but really - Edward is truly being an idiot by not telling his family that he can't read Bella's mind. He's making it seem as though he can, and his family is putting trust in his judgment of Bella character based on her thoughts, when really he has no idea what she's thinking. That's putting his family in danger.
PrimroseMariePotter chapter 24 . 11/24/2015
PLEASE UPD8!
Bianca chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
Please please please update! I'm begging you!