Reviews for Becoming A Vegetarian
EllaHaleCullen chapter 5 . 5/23
I bet Edward changed her
Lieutenant Colonel chapter 23 . 5/2
I swear to god that you better be dead. That is the only excuse I will accept for not continuing this awesome story!
Bookmaniac1213 chapter 24 . 4/30
I know that you haven't updated in basically 4 years and that one person isn't going to change that, but the thing is it isn't just one person that wants you to continue. This is one of the only twilight fanfictions that I've read but I have read a lot of other fandoms fanfiction and this is one of the best stories that I've read. I'm not asking you to do a sequel or anything, all though that would be amazing, but please at least finish what you started, there are so many people that want you to finish this story, and I write also, and I know that I hate letting down my readers, which is exactly what you are doing by denying all of this people that are begging you to update. They want closure, and they want to to finish writing the story that they have invested some of their life reading and possibly even crying over. Please finish what you started
Sherlockette chapter 5 . 4/16
OMG DID EDWARD CHANGE BELLA?
Isa Cullen chapter 4 . 4/16
Id rather be a vampire than alive. Actually, I'd rather be a lot of things than alive.
ThatOneChick136 chapter 24 . 2/17
please update I adore your writing
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ! Please update!
AaronD1 chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
The intro to this story was well thought-out and detailed, but so far it's gone down hill from there. One example is that Alice states that vampires make up "about 1%" of the population. That's incredibly unrealistic. There are around 7.5 billion humans on Earth, so 1% of that is 75 million. Traditional vampires are said to hunt one human every 3 days, so that means that in a 3-day span 75 million humans would die to vampires alone. That's not even close to sustainable, let alone is it even possible that 75 million vampires would go unnoticed.

In the Twilight Universe, it seems as though there's actually only 1-2 thousand vampires in existence. Most of those vampires I would imagine are Newborns fighting in the southern wars.

This is just one detail that I picked out that I think really destroys the immersion of the reader. Overall I'm liking the story, but really - Edward is truly being an idiot by not telling his family that he can't read Bella's mind. He's making it seem as though he can, and his family is putting trust in his judgment of Bella character based on her thoughts, when really he has no idea what she's thinking. That's putting his family in danger.
PrimroseMariePotter chapter 24 . 11/24/2015
PLEASE UPD8!
Bianca chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
Please please please update! I'm begging you!
5thcandygrande chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
This is the best Bella-is-already-a-vampire-when-she-moves-to-forks fanfic I have read. Please update
Guest chapter 24 . 8/5/2015
Please please write some more. This is such a great story! !
fangirl9 chapter 24 . 7/10/2015
please update, you are an incredible writer with a beautiful gift of imagination. I love this story and how Bella doesn't immediately love Edward and how they aren't the perfect couple everyone makes them out to be and how you comment on the fact they "sparkle" in the sun. You make reader's feel that they are learning along with the main character what a vampire is while adding on some of your own comments, many published authors have difficulty with story line but it seems to come to you naturally. You have added so many wonderful perspectives to the story of Twilight and there is still so much more to put in; Bella's powers, getting married, Rosalie and Emmett leaving, Bella finishing her blood training, explaining her point of view to Edward, and possibly adding other parts if you wanted to.

I love this story and all of your ideas for it, please update
megan chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
i keep crying it's so emotional
sha chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
why have u stop writing? plzzz