Reviews for Acqua e Cielo: Water and Sky
Angelstar14 chapter 31 . 3/22
Yayyy! Your back :D Even if it was just 1 chapter it was soo nice to read your work again, I'm probably going to go back and re-read the whole thing now :)

I really liked these, they show a bit more of how the relationship developed then the others (if I remember correctly) and they seemed to be quite in character.

I hope things are well on your end, and I hope to possibly see some more writing from you in the future!
Phoebiie chapter 31 . 3/22
Im so surprised and happy to see this story update again! Thank you so much for another wonderful chapter. I really like your fictions a lot :D They are so sweet!

Aria will always be one of my favourite series of all time as well.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/17/2013
These were all just amazing! They fit in with canon very nicely and were beautifully written. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
I really like the Casanova one, as much as Akari knows that she's a grown up now and should put fairy tales behind her I don't think it's something she can completely do and there is always the Carnivale! It fits really well.
meromerein chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
I love all the chapters, but I love this one alot. The first and second vignette here made me ROFL xD I love thissss!3 I am confident in my ability to tell if a author is good, and I think you are wonderful!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 30 . 8/1/2012
I LOVED IT! GREAT JOB!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
don't apologize for the length! i love the length!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 21 . 8/1/2012
in "Those Warm Thoughts" the stick had pointed to the right in the manga. i just read that part a bit ago. you said you forget, so i'm helping you.
Superdango chapter 30 . 5/1/2012
Is it possible to hate and love this story at the same time? :D

I really love your style of writting and how you have written the drabbles. It felt like an actual continuation of the ARIA series-without the sappy lines in each segment of course though I find that the best part in the series. The series is basically a bunch of oneshots so l'm glad you kept to the same theme. There aren't a lot of fanfics for ARIA and its such a shame since its one of the best series out there. l'm glad you've written this and thank you for sharing it with us :]

The only thing I disliked about this that I couldn't stop reading this! I barely finished my midterm paper-which may be a good or bad thing to you :]
EmD23 chapter 30 . 4/16/2012
This was adorable and I love it to pieces. I wish we'd seen a bit more of Akari falling in love with Akatsuki but she's so oblivious that I imagine writing her before the fact must be hard lol

Thank you for writing this!
ANON chapter 30 . 1/8/2012
Amazing. Beautiful. Heartwarming. Inspiring. My favorite Aria fanfic EVER!

You are wonderful! Thank you so much for writing this! :D
Phoebiie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Just came across without any exectation but honestly...OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD! This is truely amazing! Fabulous! Mavellous! Seriously! I have been so happy reading you pieces of work one by one and do enjoy them very much!

I knew immeditely from the beginning of the first chapter that you are the big fan of ARIA like i am. You have really done a wobderful job! How i love your stories :D

I have been kepting smiling all the time from the first chapter throughout the twentieth one! And i believe that i will remain the same until the last. You really gave me an enjoyable moment of reading :)

Everything is perfect. So sweet. I love all fluffs and humors. You are the best! Thank you so much for writing such a amazing fanfiction for ARIA. Definitely look forward to ypur next chapter! :D :D

Happy coming new year!
Anito Works chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This...is some seriously weird style of writing. I dont know whether to be amused or be disturbed that i am thinking about imitating it
TheCupTheSnakeTheSword chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
OH MY GOSH! the innocence of it all is just adorable! really good job!
Cuna999 chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
I adored "Chestnuts". It was fun to read! Jello for Athena...perfect. xDD And Aqua's new protector!

But this entire chapter was extremely adorable!