Reviews for The Inescapable
Taamar chapter 24 . 1/10
Thank you for this wonderful, compelling story.
BitterGrace01 chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
It just occurred to me as I was reading through this again, (I still love this series) that you might be mixing up hitchhikers and stowaways. Wouldn't a hitchiker have asked for permission before boarding someone else's ship or whatnot?

Also I hope there's more from you in the near future. :D
Bendyfish chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
I'm so sorry that I haven't review your wonderful and 'can't put down' story, i just kept on reading and reading and reading that I forgot to stop to review. Please except my apologies. You have constructed a great multi -chapter multi part story/universe that I can only hope to find the strength, creativity and stamina to write (I have only begun to write my own about 4 months ago) athough I found the stamina to read, oh thanks for the many nights of very little sleep to keep on reading all 3 parts of this great story haha. Oh and just ignore the reviewer who left a nasty review, that person was bitter and probably wants to bring others down, yes i know only too well the angish of rape but you need to move on, and don't let it consume you, you did the right thing to delete, yeah you.
Happy writing!
powertoo chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
only just finished reading this verse i enjoyed it vey much and i hope you will be able to do some more in the future meanwhile i hope you enjoy your break
hklbry chapter 24 . 10/12/2012
I'm sad to see it end, but I'm happy with how you ended it. It's still my favorite TW series. Well done! I'm looking forward to see what you write/post next.
LilFerret79 chapter 24 . 10/12/2012
Great epilogue. And you know, I'm quite happy with where this ended. It's open, and the imagination can simply run away with it. Great job.
justme chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
I cannot express in words how much I love this!
LilFerret79 chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
Fantastic chapter. Lots of raw emotions from both Jack and Ianto. Hopefully they're on the right track now.
hklbry chapter 22 . 9/28/2012
Somehow I missed a few updates! Eep! The part I'm happiest to see is the mention of Alex. I thought he was dealt with all too easily to really be gone for good. I can't wait to see how the situation with Gwen wraps up (and perhaps a new story begins?)!

I'll have to go back and read The Undeniable to see your changes. Personally, I loved it before. I've gotten quite a few of those "made me physically ill" reviews on one of my TW stories. I'm really not sure why someone so sensitive reads something with massive warnings on it, find it upsetting, then continues reading it.
tbell68 chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
Really glad that you added this chapter to clear up a few questions that may have been out there. As a person that came to your series late I've enjoyed reading everything. But, please tell me there is going to be a closing chapter to wrap everything up..
LilFerret79 chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Oh crap. Alex is really the last thing they need right now.
deemama66 chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Catching up
And yes I am prepared
Ice ...check
AC...check
Tissues...sometimes I cry ...check
Thermos of coffee ..check.
Lifeline in case you don't hear from me next update ...priceless

OK I'm going in ..wish me luck
LilFerret79 chapter 21 . 8/17/2012
The new virus seems promising. Sure hope it continues to help her improve.
twilightluva786 chapter 20 . 7/8/2012