Reviews for Ever wonder what if?
Pinkaboos chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hmm...I like the way it starts out, but I was wondering, if Miri was in love with Peder (like Shannon Hale explicitly said in the book) do you think she would move on that quickly. Just a thought.
Senevilla chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I wish there was more to read! I've always wondered what it would be like if Miri was chosen instead! Please, please, PLEASE add to it!
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i think you should write an ending where britta was never connected to princes steffan and he chooses miri but then they have a more exciting adventure in danland. it would be cooler than reading about being shunned in cold academy for a year.
Twinkie-in-a-Ding-Dong-World chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Okay I'm not goin to flame. The story was good. I'm just gonna say if the book DID end like this, I would throw it in the fireplace!
XxAriadnexX chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Love the story. I'm sure this is how it would've happened in the book. You should write about what happens when she goes to the castle with Steffan.
sunshine loving devil chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
well...it was really good, different. i love that. write more of these miri/steffan pairings. I would love to read more.
InkWoven chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
That was refreshing. I think this is exactly how it would play out if Stephen actually had picked Miri. Well done!
StrangeoneXD chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
this is quite the interesting concept, care to continue? i have always wondered how it would be with the prince and miri
Heartflower chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
i would rly like it if peder tries to fight for her! O_o also i like Peder better than the prince!
tofuskin21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
that was sad... i'm really curious to see who's gonna fall in love with who. it was pretty cute-sad, but i think the writing was kinda choppy.
Adeline Rosa chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
your writting is good! I like this idea very much.
VivaciousPinnacleGlom chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
C'mon plz cont with Peder's and the other people's reactions. An if Peder will fight to get Miri back. Plz?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i really like this story

you should keep it going