Reviews for Paths Not On The Map
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is so lovely :D The relationship between Altair and Malik is already quite intriguing (and I mean it in the bromance sense, no shipping on my part) and you've captured their voices, if I may say so. Really humourous, and that touch of Altair-not-in-sync-with-the-Creed part since he doesn't realise a rat is an innocent is ingenious. But my favourite part was this:

"Malik,

You're babbling like a poet. A woman poet.

Altair"

Thanks for sharing :D
babblepomms chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
i have one thing to saw to sum up my opinion of your story:

"awwwwwwwwwww... X}
InkheartFirebringer chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Loved this, it was very funny. xD My favourite bit was 'You sound as if not receiving letters from you signals the end of days. Do not imagine that I have gone into mourning.'

I also liked the more serious bits, involving the future (!) Wonder how that happened. :o (Though you even managed to mingle funny parts into those too - 'They say the fever was deadly. The dreams were, at least, entertaining.' xD)

Ink
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Dude... dat rat was mah uncle Peter Not-Petigru...

And sweet reversed bleeding effect! Thi I rly have no idea how sumthin like dat could happen, but wouldn't it b funneh if it could?
Alleonh chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I believe my favorite part actually was right at the beginning...Altair not realizing that the rat was an innocent. Nice, subtle point to him not understanding the Creed.

Lovely ficlet. Great job!
tanyart chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Oh, I can't possibly count the number of things I love about this. The correspondence between them is just so fun to read, and their voices really shine through with the long-distance banter. The bits about Malik's everyday life while being an apprentice were my favorites, hee.
MythicElf chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Yay I got firsties! Well, I think this story is adorable. I have to say, my favorite letter was "tell ur master that normal people don't use words like 'consternation'." I giggled out loud at that one, and my brother looked at me like I was insane. And I like how altair was seeing the future. Nicely written X3

-D0N