Reviews for Good And More Good
irishnlove2shop chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Gotta love Alice! Great look into their trip!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Loooooovvee this chapter. Very romantic and sublely sexy. More please. When chapter 3 coming?
Cat chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
thunnababy chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Hi, I liked this take on their visit with Renee, it took it further that the book or the movie. I hope you take it further still. ;)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I loved it! I was always bummed that we didn't get to see Florida! But this certainly makes up for it!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I actually think this flowed VERY well with cannon! Nothing too risque,
but a genuine glimpse into Edward's psyche and libido...
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Awe! That's so adorable!
DICATAKADD chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Absolutely sweet!
Courtney chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
One word :LOVE! One of the best fanfictions I have ever read!
Sandra chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hey Rinabina :)

I read "Good and Morge Good" and I really loved it!

Your way of writing is awesome and the twoshot is amazing!

I hope you read this review as soon as possible because I have a question:

My name is Sandra and I'm from Germany and I write FF by myself.

Now I would like to translate your FF into German and publish your story at (a German webside with FF). I publishes two FF by myself and I would explain that this story belongs to you and that I just translated it!

I would love to get an answer as soon as possible if you agree with my idea!

Send me a mail please ()

Thank you and best regards from Germany!
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Good old Alice to the rescue, if you want to call it that!Somebody needs to keep teenage hormones in check, I guess.
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Sounds as if Bella and Edward are having a pretty good visit with Renee and Phil. It must be nice to have an air conditioning unit that looks like Edward! Plus romantic transportation down the beach at night!Not too bad at all!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
This was great! Thank you for this glimpse into their weekend!
skinnylove1 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
This was really adorable and realistic for the book! I don't normally read stories that correlate to the book, but I loved this!
1853kaz chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
So restrained! So Edward! And Bella is very understanding here, perhaps more so than she often strikes me. I loved it. Felt believable. I will have to investigate more of your stuff!

Late to the party? Yeah, that's me. Hope you're still getting your compliments! Cheers :)