Reviews for The Tale of Jaiden Tabris
CommanderOishii chapter 26 . 2/18
The utter pain that is blazing through a 26 chaper story, only to discover it is not only unfinished, but 3 years old! Oh well. I had a wild ride going through this superb story. Time to close the book on Jaiden. Thank you so much for what you did give us :)
Hannajira chapter 26 . 10/6/2015
A thourghly enjoyable read. I look forward to the next chapters with much anticipation. Thank you _
mylenepink chapter 26 . 3/19/2015
This story is great! Please don't abandon it and update again soon :)
Tharosis2442 chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
I have loved every chapter of this fic since I started reading it. All of your chapters are well thought out and well delivered. Please update again soon. I can't wait to read more.
Tharosis2442 chapter 24 . 12/19/2014
Oh my God! That's a twist I never expected.
Tharosis2442 chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
Your muse picked back up just fine. Wonderful chapter look forward to more.
Tharosis2442 chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Epic chapter
Markahn chapter 26 . 9/12/2013
Not another fanfic that isn't complete!
Haha i really enjoyed this, i hope you get back to it soon. I just need some closure!
Snafu1000 chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
Interesting choice to go with Zathrian's POV, and I think you pulled it off well, keeping him in character but showing the inner conflicts that the game couldn't. Glad to have you back among the writing & looking forward to more!
darthsquirt2 chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
It wasn't the first time for either of them. Leliana was a bard, and sleeping with a mark is part of that lifestyle, and Jaiden slept with Isabella. I really enjoy this story, but that little thing bugged me.
sparks3933 chapter 25 . 5/21/2013
I am really enjoying your story and love your insight into what happens in the background of the game. Hope to see a new update if not still enjoy your story!
Ann chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
Hey. I love this story, you must continue! I want to know what happen next!
Eclipz chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
Holy shit! What a story!

I'm really looking forward to more. I know life can throw curve balls of fireat life and well... everything else, but I hope you have not abandoned this wonderful piece of writing!

Hope to see this wonderful story continue!

P.S: if you having a writers block why not asked reviewers for idea's? Great thoughts are stemed from many tiny thoughts! ;)
Velace chapter 11 . 1/31/2013
I'm depressed now
Faterunner chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Sten's thoughts of how to woe a woman really brought a smile to my face. I think you pretty much nailed his personality in this chapter!