Reviews for Close Enough
howaboutboth chapter 8 . 11/22/2020
Such a fun story! Thanks for sharing, and hope you decide to return to it.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2020
Such a pity you never finished this, love your story!
GlassMazeGazer chapter 8 . 3/22/2020
Yup, I was right — sooooooo disappointed at having run out of chapters and at their being no resolution. Definitely bummed. It was fun while it lasted though.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 6 . 3/22/2020
I enjoyed the chapter generally and the discovery of what Bill had really been doing especially, but the cleaning & staying at Bill’s house felt odd. The cleaning works, both as a means of uncovering Bill’s secrets and as a helpful, friendly gesture to Jessica.

What doesn’t fit is the choice to stay with Jessica at Bill’s disgusting place when they could spend their time more pleasantly (& safely!) at Sookie’s house. I don’t remember if Bill ever made a day rest spot in a closet in her house on TB or not (certainly nothing like the ‘cubby’ Eric had installed for himself), but if not setting one up for Jessica seems much faster & easier than making Bill’s house livable. (In SVM Bill made a below floor cubby hole for day rest in the closet of Sookie’s childhood bedroom.). Obviously, the clean-up sets-up & forwards the discovery plot line though.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 2 . 3/22/2020
The first two chapters make me think of E & S as two strong magnets. An irresistible pull towards each other.

Both TB and SVM would have been so much more interesting and exciting if either of their Sookies had any of the logic and sense this Sookie displayed in the first chapter. Comparing the few drops of Eric’s blood she’d swallowed to the huge amount Bill had repeatedly pressed into her and registering that her feelings for Bill might very well be overly influenced by so much of his blood was such a simple but logical leap to have made. I’m looking forward to seeing the results of this rational discovery combined with her emotional response to Eric’s pain (followed with a brief but satisfying lemon) and the rise of those pesky emotion thingys in Eric’s awareness in upcoming chapters. Nicely done!
GlassMazeGazer chapter 1 . 3/22/2020
A much more enjoyable and satisfying direction than TB. I’m looking forward to reading more and bracing myself for the inevitable disappointment of finishing the last chapter of an unfinished story.
Gapch chapter 8 . 4/26/2019
write more of this delightful story, please!
Gapch chapter 1 . 4/26/2019
LOVE YOUR STUFF...COME BACK TO US
Nicolle1977 chapter 8 . 1/16/2018
This is a great story, so much better than what actually happened.
jackie69 chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
I was wondering if you are ever going to finish this story!?
I presume that you, as like many other ff writers, have left the fandom so I just want to tell how hmuch I've appreciated all your stories!
Take care
Suzymeinen chapter 8 . 7/25/2017
So California cat recommended one of your one shots, which I read, loved and then reviewed. So I'm now reading everything else. I wish you had continued this. I much prefer this season 3 than the one we got. I also like how much cannon you'vebwen able to keep while turning it e/s. Well done!
MsNorthman chapter 8 . 7/24/2017
I love love love this story and your writing. I can't believe I'm only discovering you now! I'm assuming you're onto bigger things but just wanted to let you know I appreciate your work and if you ever decide to come back and write, there's people who are still reading!
MsNorthman chapter 3 . 7/23/2017
Love this!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2016
I know it's been awhile, but I hope you can come back to this fic. I love this story and would like to know how it ends. Thank you for what you've posted so far!
MiniLover chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
Loving this story! So sorry to see it seems to have been abandoned. I would certainly love to see more of it. Hopefully you'll come back to it at some point.