Reviews for Justice League Darkness: DCAU Series Part 7
JDP95 chapter 23 . 11/15/2010
Excellent chapter. The trio on Themyscara were very interesting haha. Tea and Blackhawk are always a pleasure to read, since Galatea is so naive and just learning about a lot of things. Dick finally realized that he is a mini Bruce. Keep up the good work, and I'm loving the speedy updates!
JDP95 chapter 22 . 11/13/2010
Wally's in trouble. He needs to get back to Earth before he dies... So Selina found a house, Tea and Blackhawk are still enjoying their date, and Vic and Helena are enjoying their vacation. Good chapter. Keep it up!
JDP95 chapter 21 . 11/12/2010
This was nice. Just a nice, not-voilent chapter. For the most part :P You always have to have violence in there somewhere. Lol it was a good chapter. Just Tea and Blackhawk chillen and beatin on bank robbers. Good times.
Jana Girl123 chapter 21 . 11/11/2010
I liked the Naked Cowboy reference,are you a new yorker?
JDP95 chapter 20 . 11/11/2010
Batman's being Batman again. Lol. Anyways, the scene with the three girls was sweet and very well done. It also helped explain Mary's encounter with Darkseid, which was good. You explained the encounter well, but I personally was just confused as to what happened. Luthor's plan may actually work this time. Now to the next chapter!
Jana Girl123 chapter 19 . 11/9/2010
Yay! Huntress/Question are my favorite couple, update soon!
JDP95 chapter 19 . 11/8/2010
Again, good chapter! I really like how you don't stick to the same characters every chapter. Last chapter was Galatea and Blackhawk, and this one was Nightwing and the Little Mermaid. It makes it more interesting. Anyways, good job, and I hope you get the next chapter up soon!
JDP95 chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
Ohhhh, Courtney screwed up this timeeee... :P The Galatea and Blackhawk scene was... well, I don't really know how to describe it, but it was a good scene. The Legion's scene was short but it got the point across well. Now on to the prisons! (Update soon please!)
JDP95 chapter 17 . 11/6/2010
So Diana went home :) That was a sweet scene. Looks like Darkseid's rallying the troops. That can't be good. I also liked the dancing scene,and I can't wait to see what comes next.
JDP95 chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
JAIL BREAK! Amazing chapter! Darkseid's really mobilizing now. I hope the League's ready. Ivy is probably my favorite Batman villain. She's sexy while she's murderous. It's just a fun combination. Two-Face makes me laugh since he's so indisive without his coin :P Again, great chapter! Keep up the good work! :)
Jana Girl123 chapter 15 . 10/27/2010
YAAAAAAAAY! More H/Q, please update very soon.
JDP95 chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
It's nice to have a winding down chapter. Not too much action, just the after affects. I wish Vic so much luck when he has to deal with Bruce. That should be fun. Asa always, excellent detail in everything. Update again soon!
JDP95 chapter 14 . 10/24/2010
I liked this chapter. It was cool to see Darkseid's side of the story instead of the League's. So that's what Darkseid needs the extra power for. Transporting Daxam. Smart. I'm also worried for the Flash. He needs food, and to get off of Apokalips. Otherwise...well, I guess there'll be one less Flash alive.
JDP95 chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
Your chapters keep getting better and better. The fight was, as always, amazing. I wonder what the Flash is up to... he can't take on Apokalips by himself. I liked the couple scenes too. It's nice to have that little break from the serious and fighting. Excellent chapter :) Update again soon!
JDP95 chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
Good chapter! It looked like the clones were gonna win there for a minute! I know I've said this before, but you really know how to describe a fight. I liked 's very devious and sadistic, which makes her appealing. Just like Poison Ivy. Lashina and the other Furies always inrigued me. I think you should bring some of the other furies into the story. Really keep the League on their toes :P Please keep up the amazing work!
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »