Reviews for Justice League Darkness: DCAU Series Part 7
JDP95 chapter 14 . 10/24/2010
I liked this chapter. It was cool to see Darkseid's side of the story instead of the League's. So that's what Darkseid needs the extra power for. Transporting Daxam. Smart. I'm also worried for the Flash. He needs food, and to get off of Apokalips. Otherwise...well, I guess there'll be one less Flash alive.
JDP95 chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
Your chapters keep getting better and better. The fight was, as always, amazing. I wonder what the Flash is up to... he can't take on Apokalips by himself. I liked the couple scenes too. It's nice to have that little break from the serious and fighting. Excellent chapter :) Update again soon!
JDP95 chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
Good chapter! It looked like the clones were gonna win there for a minute! I know I've said this before, but you really know how to describe a fight. I liked 's very devious and sadistic, which makes her appealing. Just like Poison Ivy. Lashina and the other Furies always inrigued me. I think you should bring some of the other furies into the story. Really keep the League on their toes :P Please keep up the amazing work!
JDP95 chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
Pretty good chapter. Superman's team needs help. Badly. I love Zatanna. She's not the strongest, but she's one of the trickiest :P Please update again soon!
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh he proposed! please update soon!
JDP95 chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
Good chapter! How did Diana's bracelets break? I didn't think that was possible. But with Darkseid's power, i guess anything is possible. I like how you're using characters that aren't seen as much like Dr. Light and Starman. They appeared on the show, but they had very small parts. Please update soon!
JDP95 chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
And the plot thickens. Diana's team looks like they're gonna have a fight on their hands. Hopefully the heroes will win. Please update soon!
SamDanny4ever chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
Darkseid- know he would come up later on. Though I thought with Luthor. Galatea and Catwoman being good is awesome.
JDP95 chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
Heyy, good chapter :) The Servants are now gone, and the heroes won. Supreme probably went crying back to Darkseid :P But what happaned to Mary? Other than getting beaten by Darkseid. Please update again soon!
JDP95 chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Sicckkk. Marvel and Mary's powered up forms were really cool. And the four of them actually had Darkseid almost beat. Unfortunately, he got away. Please keep up the good work! This is an amazing story :)
JDP95 chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Darkseid's plans are beginning to take shape. Good chapter :) Looks like Clark had a lot of opinions on the League workers. Please updaet again soon!
JDP95 chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
Yesss, you updated! Story is really intriguing so far. Why is Darkseid draining all of the Nexus points? What does he need magic for? Guess I'll find out. Update soon!
JDP95 chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Good chapter! Haha Diana threatened Clark. Good times :P So that's what those things were. Reverse engeneered clones. I have a question though. How does Blackest Night fight into the story? Update soon please!
JDP95 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
And the League gathers! I've always been a fan of Darksied becuase he's so freakin powerful. It's awesome lol. I'm glad you have him in the story :) Bringing Daxam under a yellow sun is genuis! With that much power, iunno if the League will be able to stop 'em! Update really really soon!
JDP95 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
YESSS! It's back! I've been looking forward to this! Hmm, i wonder what those creatures are. Obviously some kind of clones or something... update soon!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10