Reviews for Justice League Darkness: DCAU Series Part 7
Jana Girl123 chapter 46 . 1/29/2011
Cat in heat, heh. So, you're gonna do a CW/BW pairing I'm guessing? Huh, liked the Volcana thing and what Aztek said about Q:) Update quick!
JDP95 chapter 46 . 1/29/2011
Awesome chater as always :) I thought that you could have made the confrontation between J'onn and Volcana a bit longer, but you're the author. I liked the fight scenes adn i could see it all playing out in my head. Deadshot is awesome. He would agree to play a game, lol. Update again soon!
west189 chapter 45 . 1/27/2011
Sorry for the late review. And I've been noticing that your sentences are becoming choppier every chapter, so you might wnt to watch it. Otherwise, you did great.

JDP95 chapter 45 . 1/25/2011
So I'm assuming this continues into the next chapter? That's why you left it on "They..." right? I loved the part Nemesis on Winged Victory. Made me laugh so hard haha. Awesome job, keep 'em coming!
Jana Girl123 chapter 45 . 1/25/2011
Huh, never knew Shining Kinghts history before, pretty cool bit of info:) Great as always, only complaint is no H/Q:( Ha-ha, update soon!
JDP95 chapter 44 . 1/24/2011
The League/Guardians prevail once more! Lol. Anyways, good chapter. A future reference, with the chinese gettin their own met-humans. The Legion/Brotherhood didn't put up much of a fight, but they weren't that strong to begin with, were they? Please update again soon!
Jana Girl123 chapter 44 . 1/23/2011
Ha-Ha, loved the Booster bit. Totally ironic that someone who knows jack about history would go back tho the past:)
west189 chapter 44 . 1/22/2011
China with meta humans seems a bit like Russia having nukes. Nice to see the Guardians getting some good face time, too.

JDP95 chapter 43 . 1/21/2011
Yes! Another chapteerrrr! Nice focus on Diana and her team. I liked how Diana still acts like an Amazonian Princess, which is how she should act. The Riddler is cool but lame at the same time haha. He's smart, but pathetic in a fight. You really showed that, which was well done. Overall, an excellent chapter, just like all the others.
west189 chapter 43 . 1/21/2011
Good to know America's safe! But now for everyone else. Dun Dun Dunnnn! Possibly... Oh, well I can wait. Not very long, though!

Jana Girl123 chapter 43 . 1/21/2011
Ha-Ha liked the bit with Ralphs nose:)Update quick!
Jana Girl123 chapter 42 . 1/18/2011
Whoa, ominous ending sentence I gotta say. Good chapter as alwaays, update soon because I wanna see where this is going:)
JDP95 chapter 42 . 1/18/2011
The Daxamites are back home and the League survived. I forgot to mention that I liked how you inlucded Laurel Gand in the last chapter. It was cool to see her when she becomes a Legionnaire in the comics. I also want to see Batman back with the JLA. Even if they have to drag him. That would be such an epic fight!

Batman VS The Justice League

:D Update again soon
west189 chapter 42 . 1/17/2011
Nice bit at the end there, really gets to you. And about the username, I understand, the writers have really messed up the comic industry.

JDP95 chapter 41 . 1/17/2011
Sweet! I'm in this hcapter :D Haha I'm such a good hacker xP Loved the chapter. The daxamites are now friends :) Awesome! Update again soon!
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »