Reviews for Playtime in the snow
pehpig chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Well I have to say, the Ichigo X Rangiku pairing is unusual outside of lemon fics. :D Seeing them in a long term relationship is different. One thing that struck me is Grimmjow would be the type of dad who would encourage his boy to do naughty things and get scolded by Nell for it. He would definitely want to hear all the gory details about a snowball fight.
the ultimadum chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Okay, I must make a shoutout man. Ed edd and eddy was the best cartoon ever. I wish they showed it more. The fic was really cute, god I can't believe I'm saying that. Good job, and better luck to ya.
bankai777 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i bet that grimmjow and nel will be great would have thought of them being parents,but i bet that the both of them in time have proved everybody wrong that even arrancars formerly under aizen can have feelings too.
DJ chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was great story.
Ninja-Turtle Charlie chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
OMG! Rangiku! wow! Great story though! please write more
codegal chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Aww, this was sweet. Loved that GrimmNel moment at the end. Grimmjow seemed to have gotten quite tame with a child around. Quite domesticated and sweet. XDDD
chrisgetsu45 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
AWSOMNESS

i really hope you

make a nother story

with these charaters
BleachG7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Haha that was an interesting read :) Loved how Grim and Nel played in the snow.
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
LOL this is a cute and adorable fanfic Raptorclaw and starring the offspring of some of our favorite Bleach characters was a great idea. I'm glad u finished this because I'm really looking forward to your next lemon one-shot. Good luck and have fun writing the first IchiRanHime lemon one-shot RC. Ja Ne _
Relya schiffer chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Aww this is kinda cute. I was very hapy that ulqui n hime finaly have a child..

Then, would u give me permisi0n to take sorahime to sleepover at my home,pliss? *puppy eyes*

hehehe