Reviews for Hotblack
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
That was legit AMAZING! I nearly cried when Julia kissed him. That part was so emotional. But really, this is the BEST fanfic I've ever read.
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
I cannot express my love for this story. It is just so beautiful. The idea was amazing and the way you carried out everyone's lives so perfectly was amazing. From Clare to Adam and fitz it was Emotional and beautiful beyond words.
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
This story deserves more than the amount of reviews you have! Amazing job! I loved this story so much! :)
Jyoti chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This first chapter is great. So emotional and well detailed. Great job with this.
Michelle Aron chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
This is amazing. I cried while reading this. You're a fantastic writer :)
Kenyanna Hodges chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
This was pretty interesting. Im not sure when you wrote this, but if you write another one could you put the part when Clare says,"What could I do to repay you?" and Eli says,"Oh I don't know,"and kisses her. And the part where they are in the car and Clare says she promises she'll be careful and calls him gramps after he says he just wants her to be safe.
Snidget1559 chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
This is one of the best Degrassi-fanfictions ever. No, no, I really mean it! The idea and plot-line were so solid... and all of the alternate endings for each of the characters really kept you guessing. you really went in depth with EVERY character; Eli, Julia, Clare, Adam, Fitz... and all of their alternate stories blended perfectly in a sort of poetic-justice-tragedy... definately a new favorite of mine:)
peachyellow chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
you're an amazing writer and all these stories are amazing.
Slaymewithyourhumor chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
That was fantastic, well written.. Made me cry :,(

Best story ever!
CrazyLlama chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
Loved it
Katherin chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
GAHD! i loved this, i was in suspense the whole time!
Puritina chapter 11 . 12/5/2010