Reviews for the size of a man's pride
Roriette chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Omg.
I could not have kept a straight face while reading this if my life depended on it.
I am still - *still* - not done laughing.
You, author-san, are ingenious to the ninth degree.
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh God, this is so hysterical that it's literally difficult to even breathe. It's so painfully brilliant, I can't even formulate a proper sentence. Oh the innuendo. Genius.
round and round we go chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
my god, this is hilarious.
ButterflyDream0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
i really couldnt stop laughing when i read this :P a lovely, original twist on the question of size you got there i love it.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Good. Poor whatshisname Toushirou. Nanao should have slapped more of them. And Unohana wins.
UmWhatever chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Crap. I know I'm late, but this is so awesome. SO hilarious. I love the way it's written, almost as if the characters involved were totally in their right minds but obviously not because they do and say such stupid things. Love it. XD
rotorviator chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
My goodness. I giggled like a child. xD your drunk Shinigami are brilliant, as well as your sober - and the whole premise of this wasn't one I've come across before. Which is a shame, 'cause when it's done this awesomely, it seems utterly believable. I could see all of this happening! I adored it!

Sakiku chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Bwahahahaha! It's longer than yours, and it's even hairy! Ye gawd, you're really trying to kill your readers by making them suffocate from laughter, aren't you?

Ichigo's drunken ramblings are absolutely fabulous, and you've absolutely captured that skewed kind of logic that only makes sense when dreaming or being thorougly soused. Oh, and the way Kyouraku retreated so diplomatically when he was put on the spot... ROFL.

This is awesomeness squared!

Sakiku
happywanderer2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Excellent! Never underestimate the 4th squad.

HW2
Le Queen of Morons chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is absolutely hysterical. Very nice work on using the writing style to show Ichigo's drunkeness. Thanks for the laughs!
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This was hilarious! Well done!
symphonyofsilence chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
oh my god I love your humor! This was absolutely perfect and I laughed in RL more than once reading this.

Next morning, he explained to Chad that he would never have touched the drink if he'd known it would induce hallucinations of huge hooded spectre bat dragons, and that there must have been something wrong with it.

Thats the best line I swear. I'm still giggling over this. favouriting right now!
Hasty chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
You're writing again! Yaay! This was funny all the way through. Especially the Unohana pwnage. Manta Rays for the win! Poor Toshiro. Kid's gonna need therapy for life.
Dark Icy Warrioress chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
OMG! THIS WAS SO FUNNY LOL GREAT JOB!
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
lol I nearly died of laughter! Good work!