Reviews for The Killer in Me
Good.
becgate chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Loved this series! !
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I found the line 'Everyone has a price after all. It's just that not everyone happens to know what theirs is.' to be rather thought-provoking. 'Situational murderers' - trust Mycroft to have a delicate term up his sleeve. Thank you for posting!
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I commented on your other two stories and misquoted the title of this one. This is the one I meant. This one makes so much more sense now that I have read the other two!

And just as brilliantly done.

That text that came in from Mycroft at the end was perfect (of course their flat is bugged, and that he's monitoring close enough that he can even "chime in" on the conversation) I like the last sentence of that "I'm still not apologizing for it either." So Mycroft... and a great reference to the previous story of John apologizing to Sherlock because he deserved and apology and he knew that Mycroft would never, ever apologize to his brother for it.

Beautifully written!
Puggle chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great piece. Thank you for sharing.
123-321 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
that stupid bitch!

well done
marylouleach chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
beautifully written! i love the view you take on it all!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
*shakes head* Donovan...
toeki chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
this is very good, nearly philosophical.

i had to read it two times to understand some of the things(like sherlock thinking that john was dead when he shot moriarty), this made the read a little more difficult. are these things happening in your head-canon or in some of your other stories?

else i like the thinking about the definition of murder, killing in self defense, killing for revenge or for keeping others save...especially the part with mycroft and the people having to die because the government is too lazy to do more legwork and to solve the problem in another way...

and the characterization of john being healer and killer in one person :)

very good story, unusual topic.
coconut-dreamer chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was just as brilliant as the other stories in this series. I quite liked the beginning with Lestrade, Sally and Mycroft but absolutely loved the second half, from the analysis of John onwards. You have John's character down perfectly - "A healer who could just as sure end your life as save it". Brilliant analysis. I also loved "Sherlock has always known that, in another life, he and Mycroft would have been exceptional criminals. He sees now that the same can be said for John." That was just amazing. And the part where they go back to discussing the posibility of killing Mycroft, rather than the whole 'you're welcome' thing was perfectly in character. And Mycroft's text was great, as was Sherlocks response to delete it. Fantasitc job once again :)
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This series was exceptional and I thoroughly enjoyed each part equally. Well done. NJ
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Excellent piece. Your modernization goes so well. Loved the distinctions and Mycroft.