Reviews for Losing Faith
Father Juda chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
not very well written. you go from one thinng to the other. i mean hte story was fine, but i mean you say that the grass needs cutting? and he just sets her aside and picks up a rock? if anything the story needs developing. as it is now, its not very good. Nice try though. : )
TonksieFea chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I like how they die at similar times! I mean both died from Stigmata and I know nigther really died because of belfie but it's nice to think they went to heaven together!
Capt. Amabel chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Dont really understand this. why does he go into a coma?
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I must say I didn't like. The writing overall was not bad, but I think it was rather pointless on the whole. Here is a story without any purpose, except to very vaguely illustrate the futility of existence without faith. It seemed impossible that Andrew could come out of the room with Father Alemaida, find the gospel of Jesus, and then not believe in God. It was wildly out of character for him to lose faith at all, especially when he'd just been named as the messenger. Hopeless, desolute, and worse, useless in pretty much every way. This can be improved upon.

Your Worshipfulness
Magick chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Lovely, lovely.. Though I do have a little constructive criticism. (He cried out, "God, why have you forsaken me?") It seemed a little cliche', and it didnt quite fit with the rest of the mood. As well, I originally thought that the 'He was rushed to the hospital" part was too over-done, though the idea that he recieved the last wound for her (following the 'let me be your messenger' scene in the movie) was a perfect conclusion. And further thoughts, email me at
Jennifer chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I thought your views were extremely insightful and are very well obviously have a flare for writing...

However i do not agree with all of your ending...i did like Andrew's side bleeding but when i read over it again it all just seemed a bit too 'common' for want of a better word...I just thought you had filled in the missing piece of a jigsaw puzzle in a detective story and i don't believe this to be the significance of "Stigmata".But i truly love the entry as a piece of writing-masterful and eloquent!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Wow... depressing much. lol. but in a GOOD WAY. Excellent story!
Michiru Takamuni chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
I highly enjoyed your ending. It DID make a little more sense since he told Father Alimeda (please excuse my spelling errors) to let him be his messanger. By the way, have you seen the alternate ending on DVD?
Thanks!
E.L. Tolad chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Good work, my friend, good work. You portrayl of emotions is excellent. Good job digging into Andrew's Psyche. It's interesting that you wrote that Frankie died. I never thought of that. Andrew's dying was unexpected to me, but it was just "mysterious" enough to wrap up the fic well.
You're a good writer! Keep it up. You seem to have a knack for writing about emotions and emotional events. Something hard to do well.
Darlene chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
That was really good. I liked the way you decribed the prists emotions and such.
Parasol chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
*teary* Wow... I love this. It's really emotional. Keep it up.
OldThornbecker chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
That was one of the best one-shot fics that I've ever read. The emotional setting and the vivid detail are all excellently done.

10/10

thornie
bleargh chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
I absolutely adore Stigmata. And this is by far the best Stigmata fic I've read so far. Please write more! This fandom needs it :)
Gabs chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
That was very good. I love this movie. Great writing.