Reviews for Whammy on Sammy
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Yeah, poor Sam if the asthma was permanent...
Because Dean would surely kill the creepy Gary kid with torture...!

Had an Asthma indeed not good. Though i never had asthma attack. My asthma usually active when i caught a bad cold or fever.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Gary better hope Sam doesn't have any more problems from his body-snatching spells or Dean WILL come back and kill him.

It was a dangerous stunt the boy pulled but it was also a really funny episode.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Good story, nice twist on the residual asthma!
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Loved the brotherly love, loved the story and esp loved the title
Tellhound chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This was good.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hey Supernaturaldh! This was an awesome fic! I loved it! Poor Sammy! Lips bluing, suffocating from the asthma he inherited from the kid. I'm so glad it is temporary. And Dean, freaking out that his little brother can't breathe. I love how you captured both boys. Dean would so hate to see Sam in trouble and would easily threaten to kill Sam if he ever does that "not breathing" thing again! I love creative hurt/comfort add ons like this! Thanks for sharing your creative talents with us! ~Rachelly
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Loved this! Beautiful depiction of the brothers' relationship. Dean, the best big bro around, but never willing to let that show. Sam, the suffering, angsty little bro, who hides it best he can. And best of all, Sam and Dean as an entity, caring for each other in a way that only THEY can.

Very well-written and EXTREMELY in-character. Superb work! :)
Eminnis chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I liked that episode. I liked this story as well. You should have a sequel or something with Dean-o going back and taking some revenge on Gary

Eminnis
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Awesome!

Nothing like a little breathless Sammy and protective Dean. Well, anything Sammy and protective Dean is just awesome, but... yeah. You write so well. I'm glad I decided to go check out your profile. :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I'm waaay to long behind in reviewing but let me start here. Your tag to Swap Meat was nigh on perfect, adding much needed substance to a too neat ending, and was a welcome reminder of the brotherly connection that the show deconstructed to its own detriment. Thanks for giving me back the love! Rozzy.
epex chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hi, Denise. I've been so busy to read lately, but your stories are always a good start.

I loved the story, like always. Enjoyed it a lot too. Thanks for writing.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wonderful tag to "Swap Meat".

You did a awesome job writing a worried big brother and great job with the tension as Sam had his asthma attack.

It would make sense that there was some residual effects after the body swap. We are so lucky that we have talented writers like you to fill in the missing scenes.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow! That was scary! Asthma sux and that would be awful to have that residual effect for a while.

Terrifying for Dean to not know anything about asthma or how to help his brother, too. Don't blame him for threatening to kill him. lol That part was cute.

Nicely done. :)
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Awesome story!

Loved the asthma being an after effect of the body swap!

Poor Sam! That attack sounded awful! Glad he figured out what was happening and managed to clue Dean in. I've gotta wonder if its really gone, though.(hint, hint) :)

Lisa
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I just knew it! There had to be consequences after the body swap. Thanks for filling in the blanks for me :)

Thank you so much for taking part in the celebration. *hugs*

You're awesome.