Reviews for Menagerie
PastOneonta chapter 38 . 12/5/2016
This was horrible and I remember wondering how Neal would recover from James selfishness. Neal never found him if I remember right and Neal's actions to exonerate Peter caused problems in their friendship. Really sad. Thanks for writing.

I've read all of these and they are wonderful and I know you wrote them a long time ago and are probably not involved. They are good, and we appreciate that you shared them.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/28/2014
Do update soon its been ages since u have treated us with a good story with Neal and Peter whump
Guest chapter 39 . 5/4/2014
do post a nice long story with some whump for both boys
MichelleNicoleNatasha chapter 36 . 12/12/2013
omg omg 24601 i see what you did there yes thank you
KeJae chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
would love to see how this and a few others went...if they have been written I am not having luck finding them with my searches.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/16/2013
have not seen a new story from u for ages. Do write one soon.
adoptarescue chapter 38 . 4/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ladyrose42 chapter 38 . 3/6/2013
This is really well written installment that, IMHO, fits canon characters and canon story exceptional well. Give it an A. Looking forward to TBC. And can only hope that other post S4 fic measure up to this. Thanks for writing it!
govgal chapter 38 . 3/6/2013
I have more than a bad taste in my mouth, I am positively livid. I am glad they don't come back until fall because I'm really going to have to work on forgiveness between now and then. of course it would help if I could give Neal a really big hug.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 38 . 3/6/2013
Been reading various reactions to this episode so had a little spoiler hunt this morning.
I indeed believe it was about exactly the same I always expected and felt Neal's father was. I somehow kept thinking he'll either turn his back to Neal or the opposit. Now I know I was right.
So I think episode was good, in emotional level.
And I'm curious about next season already, despite my current near two season catch-up job.

So this story definately fed my curiousity well. And there most definately must be more to this:)
carlacipo chapter 38 . 3/6/2013
So good. Maybe Jeff Easton will read it!
peppe1951 chapter 38 . 3/6/2013
Great rendition from what we saw last night...no doubt in my mind that Neal will find his father...he has too much family to call on for help. I like how you wrote this part filled in some holes...can't wait to read more...
Fierce Queen chapter 38 . 3/6/2013
All the feels from last night are coming back to me! Uuuuuuuuuuuugh!

This was great! I like how Elizabeth found out-it's much like how I imagined it. Neal..my poor baby! At least he's got Mozzie with him to help track down James. I'd love it if you turned this into a multi-chapter so we could see your version of how things went down in order to get Peter and Neal off the hook.

Blessings,
Fierce
peppe1951 chapter 37 . 2/28/2013
Sounded like it belonged in the episode...good work
Fierce Queen chapter 36 . 2/28/2013
Teehee. Love it! It's great seeing Neal encouter his mail from Mugshot Monthly. Good comedy!

Good job!